Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Doofapaloozas I'm riding 1,200 miles to spend a week with some avid motorcycle enthusiasts I met on the internet, dear. What could go wrong?

Old 02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
8-Ball

Actual West Coast Doofapalooza '07 Thread

Plan away...
Old 05-27-2007, 09:13 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
What happened to the Sturgis meeting 8?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:17 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
I'm thinking of a west coast Doofapalooza in August. We have a half dozen or more left coasters that may be interested in a gathering/ride up north. Eureka area, ave of the giants would be great. All west coast doofs please chime in with any and all ideas! Plenty of time to make arrangements to get time off of work etc. Maybe a 3 day'er would be in order... any thoughts?

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:22 AM
8-Ball

Mary and I are in... should be time for another build or a new bike...

August sounds right and the location sounds good.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I had thought about suggesting a Hwy 49 gold country tour but Marlene and I are up for any Doof ride in Norcal. Late August hopefully we're gone till the 12th then we're free after that. Could even do Sept. and make it an instead of Street Vibrations ride.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 07-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I'll be back from the mid-west by the 30 of July and up for planning and helping with arrangements. I'm in.

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Eureka sounds good to me. Crescent City a possibility.
Would like to see the Redwoods again.

Old 07-25-2007, 06:30 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Bump...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:39 PM
TC88

I would like to do it but don't know if I can get the days off... are we talking about Fri-Mon Aug 17-20? I was looking for exact dates in the thread but can't seem to find anything other than we need to check into the rooms by Aug 20th.

Who's in charge of this run anyway??
Old 07-28-2007, 08:36 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
No one is in charge. But I sorta, kinda by default took over getting rooms set up and coming up with a tentative route. Since you live close it would be Sat. morning till Sun. night. The Fri-Mon. is more for the folks coming up from Socal. The Aug. 20 deadline is only for the rooms we have reserved as a group. The hotel may not fill up BUT just in case I reserved a 10 room block for us. Use the "Silva group" as a reference to get the group rate. This group rate is only valid if we get 10 rooms reserved. If not the rate will be about $15 more. Once we know who is attending we'll set up a meet on Sat. morning for everyone. Probably be at the 80/680 junction in Cordelia.

Joe

Old 07-28-2007, 11:06 PM
TC88

so is this for labor day weekend?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Yes.

Old 07-29-2007, 12:58 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

For all you tentative not sure if I can go types here's a look at some of the route to tempt you further.http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/Highway36.htm

Joe

Old 07-30-2007, 09:46 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Slacker bump.

Joe

Old 08-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
I'm back what ever I can do from here let me know. PM me or call me

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?