Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Cloud Riders > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner See above...

Old 07-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Dang! I didn't know y'all were going to be there. . . I don't know if I can make this one or not.
Take off next Friday and head on down. Bring that Luke fella with you

Old 07-29-2009, 09:25 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Take off next Friday and head on down. Bring that Luke fella with you
She has a picture of me bare shouldered now.
Can't see what she'd still need him for...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:26 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
His greasy thumb. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-29-2009, 09:27 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Ah.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbelina View Post
His greasy thumb. . .

Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Thank you for sparing us

Quote:
His greasy thumb. . .
Another fastball across the plate

Old 07-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm tentative until your Phorty Third birthday.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:51 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Thank you for sparing us

Another fastball across the plate
Few were spared.
I think you have to toss some chicken bones in the air and do incantations over the freshly spilt blood of a sacrificial armadillo to retrieve it with that brick of a phone you have, though...

Old 07-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Quote:
Few were spared.
I think you have to toss some chicken bones in the air and do incantations over the freshly spilt blood of a sacrificial armadillo to retrieve it with that brick of a phone you have, though...
Don't you have a phone call to Taz to return?

Old 07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Don't you have a phone call to Taz to return?
The deed is done.
Bring the wrong one to Vuk w/ you, or just fax it to me...

Old 07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Larry View Post
Phread,

Laura and I look forward to being there, and meeting some of your fellow Texas folks....

Ive never been to TX.... So be gentle... lol
I'll be gentle, but I cant guarantee mother nature will be.
Quote:
Dang! I didn't know y'all were going to be there. . . I don't know if I can make this one or not.
I only know one lovely lady biker chick phrom Seminole, but her name's not Thumbelina.

Oh well, don't worry, this is the 1st annual, you can come next year phor the 2nd when I turn 40.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Living 1 ride at a time

Last Cigar Smoked: cuban, in Afghanistan
AFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAFNurse is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I can't believe that you are having a party right after I MOVE half way across the country....don't think I will make this one! have a great time!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:27 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
I'll be gentle, but I cant guarantee mother nature will be.

I only know one lovely lady biker chick phrom Seminole, but her name's not Thumbelina.

Oh well, don't worry, this is the 1st annual, you can come next year phor the 2nd when I turn 40.
Mod user name wars. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFNurse View Post
I can't believe that you are having a party right after I MOVE half way across the country....don't think I will make this one! have a great time!
He does that to me all the time!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
Mod user name wars. . .
Well as long as I don't wind up as Turd Phergusen, have at it.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Known Associate

Crazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withCrazy Larry is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Headed out soon..
Basic route out is..

Tuesday Aug 4. Paducah KY / Texarcana TX. 470 miles

Wed Aug 5 Texarcana / Sequin TX. 460 miles??
Via hwy 59 down to 79.. some others then 21 into San Marcos.. then 123 to Sequin

Total Paducah KY / Sequin TX
930 Miles.

August 6-7-8 ride TX Style

Aug 9 Sunday
Sequim TX / Lubbock tx. 420 mi /Santa Fe NM. 311 mi
Total. 733 Miles

Aug 10. Santa Fe NM / Telluride CO
Durango CO. 215 mi
Telluride CO. 75
Total miles. 290 miles.

See ya in a couple of days Phreak...