Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza '09
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-25-2008, 01:12 PM
The Doof Clenas

This info is no longer correct.
See thread "Doofapalooza 2009, Change of Venue"

The National Doofapalooza '09

Everyone who was at the Country Mountain Inn this year has the same room reserved in their name next year. Around Feb 1, we will ask you to call and confirm your reservation with a credit card, or let the room go if you can't attend. When that process is over, folks who have confirmed can move into other rooms that are available, if they want to be on the other side of the hotel, on the ground floor, closer to Gray, or whatever. After that, Gwen will start down the waiting list, in order, until the remaining rooms are filled. A waiting list is being maintained by the CMI, and you may not "will" your room to somebody else.
The Riders Rest is on a first come, first served basis this year. Gray tried to reserve the whole place, but since we left them holding the bag last year with 7 vacant rooms because of our cancellations, they aren't willing to put all their eggs in our basket this year. Let's try to fill that place up for '09 and make believers out of them, too.

Dates:
June 15-19-2009

Map Locations of Hotels

Headquarters and Main Hotel:

SOLD OUT (you can call and get on a reserve list)
Country Mountain Inn
4112 East Van Buren, Hwy. 62 East
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
1-800-626-7120 • 479-253-7120

Make your reservations here.
Room Rates: $49 per night for two people.
If you're a low life gaZinta (bastages!) or just a hangaround, tell 'em you're with the Doofs.

Nearest HOTEL (Next Door To Country Mountain Inn):
Rider's Rest Motel
4092 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-9815

Rooms are $50 per night.

Next Nearest HOTEL (Next Door To Riders Rest):
Super 8 Motel
4045 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-5959

Rooms are $?? per night.

Next Nearest After That HOTEL (About a mile from Country Mountain Inn):
Eureka Suites Motel
2093 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-9999

Rooms are $79 per night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of us have been here...it's a biker friendly place with pool, picnic area and the region has great riding....when you call,..tell 'em you're a Doof.

Should be a great time.

Gwen, the owner, will be joining the site to answer any questions about the facility or area.

Check back here as the date nears for itinerary, maps, and additional info.

ES The Rides...!

Itineraries:

June 14 Sunday Pre-arrival and steal the better rooms from those that haven't arrived yet (and wake up Monday with your bike on the second floor balcony).

June 15 Monday

Ride of Your Choice (see ES Rides Link above)

June 16 Tuesday

Ride to AR 43 and MO 43
155 mile (3 hours 45 mins)
A tradition...

June 17 Wednesday

Ride of Your Choice (see ES Rides Link above)

June 18 Thursday Check out for some.

June 19 Friday Check out for most.

Doof Code of Conduct and General Info

D1) All Doofapaloozas and/or local rides are voluntary and simply get togethers of acquaintances made on this and other forums. These rides are not sanctioned by this, or any other forum or entity nor are they limited to members of this forum. These rides are independant get togethers of individual riders in the name of friendship, are open to the public, there are no charges or fees involved whatsoever, and everyone who attends does so at their own risk and expense. Any and all liability is the responsibility of each rider. The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective Founders, The Doof Clenas Admin Team, Point Men, or The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective on the whole shall be held harmless for personal injury or property damage due to any accident or incident that takes place during any event, participation in any training sessions, endorsed or otherwise organized through the use of The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective website or public forum.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
All sold out. Hmmm...I wonder how much I could make subletting my room next year?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 06-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm number 6 on the waiting list.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Wouldn't miss it for the world! We made our reservations for next year before we checked out

Old 06-25-2008, 02:21 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
I am 5th on the list.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:31 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Wouldn't miss it for the world! We made our reservations for next year before we checked out
Me too!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 06-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Didn't we all?

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 06-25-2008, 02:36 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Guess I will wait and see... Missy is planning making the next one since Bri will be old enough to stay with my Mom. However, the waiting list is already long. Me = Number 6 according to Gwen.

Personally, me thinks it too dangerous to stay anywhere else other than the two side-by-side places. That is if you choose to partake like me.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Big MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withBig MAK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
This waiting list will be longer then the list for Packer tickets before you know it...

Good thing I'd reserved before I even checked out!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
pairofnines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Willy View Post
Guess I will wait and see... Missy is planning making the next one since Bri will be old enough to stay with my Mom. However, the waiting list is already long.

Personally, me thinks it too dangerous to stay anywhere else other than the two side-by-side places. That is if you choose to partake like me.
Book the Riders Rest before it's full Bandana Boy --- we will walk you home when we take Genoway> It will be a two for one deal>
Old 06-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Kenney

Their are closer Hotels than the Eureka Suites. Don't have time to look them up now but will latter. I did stay at the Eureka Suites and it wasn't bad but their are other better places.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:50 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Book the Riders Rest before it's full Bandana Boy --- we will walk you home when we take Genoway> It will be a two for one deal>
Roger... tried calling. A few days ago and today. No answer. Maybe Genoway skeert them off.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:53 PM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
reserved before check out here..

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:57 PM
pairofnines

PJ and I are booked for a Sunday arrival staying through Friday night and scheduled to start home Sat. morning>

If a few hang around Friday night we would enjoy your company like we enjoyed Luke, Carl, Les, Big Al, and Darla's this past year>

If we are the only ones left we will just chill, rest, relax, and try to drink all the left over beer>

Room 107 -- pool side--with handicapped parking in front of the door if I need it by then>

Just sayin:

Last edited by pairofnines; 06-25-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Willy View Post
Guess I will wait and see... Missy is planning making the next one since Bri will be old enough to stay with my Mom. However, the waiting list is already long. Me = Number 6 according to Gwen.

The Kettle Campground is across the street. They have approximately 10 cabins that they rent if you can't get into CMI or RR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big MAK View Post
This waiting list will be longer then the list for Packer tickets before you know it...

Good thing I'd reserved before I even checked out!
I've been on the Packers waiting list since 1993. Have gone from 21,171 to 17,145 in 15 years. I'll have to live to be 100 to even have a chance at the current rate