Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cooking Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cooking Channel Got a favorite recipe... share it here.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:57 AM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
after much trial & error...

..I have found that 43 seconds is perfect for 2 hot dogs in the microwave...

jus' sayin'...

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
A little more is required for beef hotdogs. But close enough.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:15 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post

jus' sayin'...
Thanks for the inspiration. I read your thread and had 2 hot dogs for lunch...43 seconds worked well.

And folks think that Doofs offer nothing substantial...au contraire.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
8-Ball

hold on cowboys.... how many watts are your magnetron tubes... its makes a difference!!!!
Old 02-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
are we all assuming that the hotdogs are being heated at sealevel?

Old 02-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Skinless dogs..............
.....or Natural skin?

It makes a diff!
Old 02-13-2007, 04:26 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davukmer View Post
Skinless dogs..............
.....or Natural skin?

It makes a diff!
No joke.
Things get spirited, those natural skins'll bust on ya'.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:25 PM
chickenman

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkvator View Post

jus' sayin'...
Ahhh........GRAN CHEF!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Pastor Pat

I know it has been some time since a post has been posted..but...the hot dog is the perfect food. Chili...cheese...onions...jalapenos...mustard...re lish... whatever you like...go for it. Doofette was watching the cooking channel near the 4th of July last year...all about hot dogs...show after show...hour after hour...my shirt was covered in drool...I was ravenous...I left the house...went to the store...bought all the stuff...and 6 hot dogs later...I was one satisifed puppy..and that's the truth...Pastor Doof
Old 02-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I Like Dirt...!

Last Cigar Smoked: BubbleGum
Xkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suckXkvator can happily embrace the suck
this was a great show, too, Pastor...

http://www.wqed.org/tv/natl/hotdogs/hd_story.shtml

i'd like to try the deep fried ones in Jersey.....

any of you East Coast Doofs ever...?

Some Mornings I Wake Up Grouchy.....others, I Let Her Sleep

Old 02-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Pastor Pat

Thanks X...

I put that link in faves for future franking fun. Thanks...Pastor Doof
Old 02-22-2007, 06:44 AM
R.I.P.
chemo toddy

y2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milky2k king stays crunchy even in milk
chili dogs

Chili Dogs

Extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pound lean ground beef
1 medium jar ketchup, about 2 1/2 cups
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 all-beef hot dogs
4 hot dog rolls
1/2 cup grated Cheddar

Put a skillet over medium heat and drizzle in a 2-count of olive oil. When the oil gets hazy, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until it is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the ground beef, breaking it up with the back of a spoon, and cook until nicely browned, about 10 more minutes. Stir in the ketchup, chili powder, and mustard and simmer for 15 minutes until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.

While the chili is cooking, get the grill going. Place a large grill pan on 2 burners over medium-high heat or preheat an outdoor gas or charcoal barbecue and get it very hot. Take a few paper towels and fold them several times to make a thick square. Blot a small
amount of oil on the paper towel. Then carefully and quickly wipe the hot grates of the grill to make a nonstick grilling surface.
Bring a pot of water up to a simmer and parboil the dogs for about 5 minutes. Take them out of the water, pat them dry, and grill them just long enough to mark them. (That'll give them a grilled flavor too.) Brush the insides of the rolls with olive oil and lay them face down on the grill; cook until toasty. To serve, put a dog in each roll and top with the chili and some Cheddar.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Pastor Pat

Hey y2k...just reading that sent a shiver up my spine...sounds like we need to have "Doof Dog" cook off one of these days. I am throwing my name in the hat. Whatcha think?