Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

G.B.N.F. Memorial Ride Annual ride to honor those who are gone but not forgotten

Old 07-09-2014, 06:09 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
As of right now, I don't have anything planned for that weekend, so DPH and I are most likely in, I'll confirm with her tonight after work.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:08 AM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm game. I think I still remember how to motorcycle.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:34 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Indy-area GBNF ride?

I'm in. I'll be at Randall's place Fri night. After the ride Sat I gotta head home, though. Leaving for NoVA Tue, so there's chorin' and whatnot to accomplish so I can merely be insanely behind when we get back.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:49 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: A couple of Mega's...
HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
Sounds like the spare bedrooms are taken. We still have couple of comfy couches and I can get another air mattress or two...

Old 07-13-2014, 07:48 AM
Double-D

HiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suckHiTekRedneck can happily embrace the suck
Indy Area GNBF ride...

Anyone else?

Supposed to be in the low 80's with less than 10% chance of rain on Friday/Saturday...

So far we have:

Mega and Boop
why_me and DPH
Me and SWMBO

We need a few more folks to yank SWMBO's chain...

Old 07-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
that weekend is my 40th class reunion.....golf outing in the morning and dinner that night.
Sorry I cant make this.
On a side note....talked with Tony's wife Denise and she is doing fine. Both of her daughters are getting married this year. They are excited about this summer. She will be at an outing that weekend and will not be able to make it.

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 07-13-2014, 10:12 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Indy-area GBNF ride?

If Gunfixer ever gets off his dead ass and fixes his brakes, he should be there. Even if not, he may stop by Friday night to say hey, which Sonic could maybe do, too. Side note; Gunfixer <gasp> shaved. Looks much more Federation than Klingon now.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:16 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: comancho
Sonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSonic has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
If Gunfixer ever gets off his dead ass and fixes his brakes, he should be there. Even if not, he may stop by Friday night to say hey, which Sonic could maybe do, too. Side note; Gunfixer shaved. Looks much more Federation than Klingon now.
I volunteer to call Bingo for our Eagles when needed. (the ladies love me) Unfortunately, this Friday is one of those nights.

Chris
RIP MONGOOSE

2002 RK Police
95 Big Bore Kit, Weisco Flat Top Pistons, 9.13:1
Engine built by Wilsons of E-town,KY
Vance and Hines Ovals
SE Air Cleaner, K&N Filter
2006 HD Stock Heads
Andrews 26G Cams
Dyno'd by ENGINES BY OTTO

851st ARMY SECURITY AGENCY - Europe - 74-77
Old 07-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Shooter

Jose Patrón has failed to amuse us
Friday is out, but I'm gonna do my best to meet up with you guy's on Saturday.

José Patron
Old 07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Indy-area GBNF ride?

Well, Randall and Barbara were excellent and most gracious hosts. They've got a couple of great dogs, fed us, beered us and gave us comfy beds and coffee the next morning. A big ol' THANK YOU to both of them. I'll post a few pics here, and somebody will probably be along with more before too long. Oh, spud guns are fun, but apparently wives would rather drive their cute little convertible to Meijer to buy a $2 can of Aqua Net than let their husband use their $20 can from the bathroom for propellant.
I feel like Tony was with us yesterday.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:19 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Indy-area GBNF ride?

Oh, and unbeknownst to either of us, Randall works with a friend of mine from high school that I hadn't seen in years (now registered here as Seedy L) who showed up at Indy West to ride with us. I ran into him there looking at my bike before either of us knew the other one was a friend of Randall's. He looked at me kinda funny and asked me my last name, and I told him what his was. . His hair is the same lovely translucent white as mine. I now wonder if that is the result of some substances he and I ingested together back in the '70s. Even weirder, years after we lost touch the first time, he ended up married to my cousin (who he didn't know when we were running around together). They are now divorced, but when he and I were standing up by the register at the Harley shop, he spotted his ex-brother-in-law (another of my cousins who I haven't seen forever) in line, and he rode with us too. All in all, a great day, and I got to catch up with an old friend and family. Cell numbers and e-mails were exchanged.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:31 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Yeah, they get it.

Truck stop waitress score!

Old 07-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
"Jenni crack corn, and I don't care
Jenni crack corn, and I don't care
Jenni crack corn, and I don't care
My master's gone away"

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 07-20-2014, 11:47 AM
Double-D

Thumbs up

All in all, a great weekend with a bunch of good folks. No one got wet, no unexpected expenses, nothing got broke, and no toilets plugged...

Dave, Ed, and Jenny have all the pictures, so post 'em up guys...

Oh yea, we only had to deal with one stinkin 'Zint!

Old 07-20-2014, 02:05 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Was a good trip, have a few pics to post....

Love that eds chicken lost its head........I have a new hood ornament. :-)

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.