Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > gAZINTa mythology
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 08:09 PM
Dick T.

HI...you can call be Dick

Hi,

My name is R.T.K, People call me Dick. I am off the pipe, lines, needle and bottle for the time being and looking for a place to hang.

I found this place completely by accident and I must admit...There is some very huge talent here.

I am impressed and honored to be in the presents of such cool motor bikes.

My first bike of my own was a Motoguzzi 125. in 1974 I bought it at the age of 14 for $75.00 It was fun but felt big.

I am too freaking old to remember all the stupid bikes I have had but I do remember the FLH shovel, 1971 I think.

I come here looking for information to help be on my bike wrenching and to try to escape from all the stress in my life.

I have been exposed to too much paint fumes over the years and I am now suffering from explosive anger syndrome where I completely and suddenly go ballistic and kick ass and take names.....so I apologize for my future actions.

I have been banned from better forums and hope to start clean in the doof-Gazinta forum.

Sorry, the anger comes in waves and the doctor recommended a hobby.

I am a big fan of H-D and will probably lurk until I get banned or learn to control my rage.

That's it in a nut shell