Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > General Bike Discussions
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Very nice, maybe you can coach DJ on how to do it.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:04 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Nice! I love the color...

Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Pirate Hunter

AGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Also wanted to let you guys know that times may be changing. As Shaw_2112 knows we have two dealers in the area. Both quoted me over 25K out the door for a one color Ultra. Basically $1500 to $2000 over MSRP. Made some visits and calls to dealers in eastern Virginia and northeast North Carolina. Finally called Al at Outer Banks HD. Old school and great to deal with. Got the bike for $500 UNDER MSRP plus a $500 gift certificate against any parts I wanted. Plus 10% off of parts. So she is getting V&H duals, V&H Monster Ovals, oil cooler, oil temp gauge, and a chrome front end. All for two hundred more than just a one color Ultra at Southside HD.

Now I have to wait for the parts to come in.
So if you are in the market call Al.

But there was ONE VERY BAD experience. The T-Shirt he gave had a pirate on it.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Pirate Hunter

AGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withAGlocker is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDawgStew View Post

Can't wait to see it in the V-Rod's mirrors
This time I'm going to have the GPS. Makes the Ultra much faster than a V-Rod with a 3 gallon gas tank.....
Old 04-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Pirate Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Velcro strapped sneakers are next.
No velcro here. Going first class with camo duct tape.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:36 AM
DynaDav

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGlocker View Post
No velcro here. Going first class with camo duct tape.
Don't knock 'em. They are very convenient.

Don't ask me how I know.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
8-Ball

Damned elitist....

Congrats old man...
Old 04-17-2008, 12:15 PM
RedBeard

Front tire is too fat for the chock in my trailer. Otherwise, nice!
Old 04-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Lefse King

Chameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withChameleon is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Very nice, congrats!

Old 04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Justa Hangaround

oldmick has failed to amuse us
Su-weet! Very nice lookin'.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:06 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
VERY nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Front tire is too fat for the chock in my trailer. Otherwise, nice!
It'll fit in mine.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 04-17-2008, 01:47 PM
breaker of tables

meanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmeanbean is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Great lookin scoot!!!!!!

Congrats!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Unknown Rider

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Connecticut
fr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milkfr8dog stays crunchy even in milk
Sweet lookin' ride, and a very nice deal on it to boot!! Congrats!!

Old 04-17-2008, 05:09 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Congrats on the new scoot. That the best deal on a new Ultra I've heard in a while.

Kimber

Old 04-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Road Glider

Hey congrats on the new bike. I have a buddy who wants that same color on his next Ultra. Looks real nice in the bright sunshine.