Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Gym
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Gym Put on your sweats and come on in.

Old 12-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I lost 50 pounds a while back using weights, curls, benchpress, reverse curls, squats etc. So far I have kept it off. Have to watch my diet like crazy tho.

Our neighbor is trying walking to lose weight. He began 3 weeks ago.
No one has any idea where he is now......

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
Most treadmills I have seen people buy for the house end up nice coat racks. It's easy to be lazy when you are at home. if you get up and get out of the house, it's easier to concentrate. I started to build a gym room in my house until a good friend brought this to my attention.

From the looks of your workouts, you are doing good. This time of year gets to everyone.....
You're right - most people I know who have treadmills at home don't use them. But that was the one thing that I DID use consistently. When we had the big house a few years ago, I had the bonus room upstairs filled with cardio equipment, but I had to let it all go when we moved to this house because there is just no room here. I have a spin bike now that I don't use very much. Really wish I'd opted for a treadmill instead.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasbag View Post
I lost 50 pounds a while back using weights, curls, benchpress, reverse curls, squats etc. So far I have kept it off. Have to watch my diet like crazy tho.
I lost 64# when I first moved up here. I lived for 9 months by myself in a tiny apartment while N00dles stayed behind until the house sold. I didn't know anyone up here and didn't know anywhere to go, so all I did was work out, cardio before work, weights and walking after work. Work was right across the street, so I walked to and fro too. Wish I could say I kept it off, but I gained 2/3's back over the past 6 years. I sure looked good for a little while though.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
A mind is a terrible thing to waste?
A waist is a terrible thing to mind!

In 2002, I weighed 345 and wore size 52 jeans. 9 months later, I weighed 225 and was wearing 38's. I weigh every day. I stayed between 220 to 225 for the past 6 years. That was my 5 pound window. This year I've been slipping. I rode almost 1,700 miles on my bicycle, but ate alot to sustain energy levels. I didn't weigh for months, telling myself (fooling myself) that I'm burning it off. I weighed late summer when my jeans were getting tight and was at 246.5 pounds. I've been watching everything again & weighing every day. It's been about 4 months. This morning I weighed 227. I've still got 3 or 4 pounds to go to get back into my window, but I'm almost there. Why does food have to taste so good?

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:17 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

That's my biggest downfall. I love food.

Good for you on the 120# loss. To say that is not an easy thing to do is a huge understatement. I'll just be glad when the holidays are over so I can get back into my normal routine. Until then, we're having weigh-ins at work every Monday throughout the holiday season.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
this time of year there are trays, dishes, bowls, baskets, tins, boxes, bags, platters, jars, cans, buckets.....you get the idea. EVERYWHERE I GO, they say "EAT ME!".

Ya gonna finish them taters?

Old 12-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
I rode my bicycle today. I haven't been on it in at least 2 months. Believe me I felt it. I rode 10 miles on my single speed with tall gearing that I was pulling late in the summer with no problem. I averaged 17.3 mph. My lungs were burning and I could feel thighs & calves. Gonna be sore in the morning.

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Time to close out 2009. I accomplished my singular goal, which was to build "above average" muscle mass for a female my age. Unfortunately, I also gained 5# over the course of the year. So, time for a new year and new goals!

See ya in the 2010 thread!!!

Old 12-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Congratulations on obtaining your goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yur a GO GETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen your 2010 Goals, you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in: