Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Tattoos, Piercings, Body Art
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I've never heard cortizone recommended.
Me either...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-24-2009, 02:38 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
So I should keep up with the A&D?

The other stuff keeps other parts from sticking or itching.
Helps with ear plug itchy syndrom better than neosporin.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 02-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I use saran wrap for the first coupla nights to keep from messin up the sheets. Then keep it clean with a hypo-allergenic soap. I use Bactracin for a few days then leave it alone.
Don't scratch or pick.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I would not use saran wrap again. Last time I did it working in a office, I broke out with red bumps. Needs to breath.

Once I quit using neosporene and preperation H, there was little grease to worry about. The lubiderm isn't greasy if, I remember.

So far no picks?? So its probably a butterfly, which explains getting a tattoo and not even thinking to ask or research ahead of time. You know those impule tattooos, your in there with your girlfriends.

Never heard of cortosone either. People claim, some chemicals leach colors.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I just used saran wrap when sleeping. Miss Martha had already kicked my ass for messing up the sheets once before.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
I did that when working in a office with nice shirt on. I also broke out in bumps. Not sure if thats the cause. But it is a long time to leave it without air.

Like I said once I switched to skin lotion, I think the grease went away. If I remember correct.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Hand Wringer

I can see how the irritation would happen. Prolly a combination of razor burn and not getting any air.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Excommunicated

My arms aren't that harry at the top. So I think it was lack of air. Though could have been caused by some soap or other thing.

I am trying to remember. The first couple I kept dry for a couple days, in the shower?? Not sure if I did that for the last couple.

Things you should read up on or ask before getting a tattoo.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Hand Wringer

They still shaved you arm before starting didn't they?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Excommunicated

Ya. I guess what I am saying, I always thought it was the lack of air, cause I never had a problem other times. But it could have been soap, or some other irritant.

I've have maybe five sessions on my right arm, not that its that big. My left was down in 3 hours, and my mest chest has been done twice, color touch up.

I was wearing they saran wrap all day at work, I can't remember if I was sleeping with it on. At the time it seemed like a good idea, no mess. But I wouldn't do it again. If I had to would probably do bandage.

I'd have to read up on care, its been 4 years. But I am craving another bad
Old 02-24-2009, 08:20 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Somebody posted a link in this thread, I think...

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
A "wound" needs air to heal. You might try taping gauze over it instead of plastic.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof
Old 02-24-2009, 08:22 PM
Excommunicated

google tattoo care, a million links will come up. I just can't remember how long I kept it dry. I know my firt few times, I put plastic over it in the shower, but I don't think I did that last couple times.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop View Post
A "wound" needs air to heal. You might try taping gauze over it instead of plastic.
Ya thats what I would do. Like I said, with lubiderm I didn't have the grease. But I wasn't wearing nice shirts to the plant, to worry about either.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
So I should keep up with the A&D?

The other stuff keeps other parts from sticking or itching.
Helps with ear plug itchy syndrom better than neosporin.
Your original post is from 2/17 - you ought to be about healed by now. I'd just be using regular lotion until the last of the peelies are gone.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE