Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:47 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Colts don't play until 8:00 PM on the 8th... We doin' lunch, or what?

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:38 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What?
Old 01-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Glücklich Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: CAO MX2
Gunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Tink and I could probably make it.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:17 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
so boop finally got her christmas present i see....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:24 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
What?
Lunch,
In Indy.
W/ Orbit and Sr. Cheese, and Gunfixer and Tink and Boop and me and...

Or do we wanna meet in Lafayette to make it easier on the Chicago folk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish View Post
so boop finally got her christmas present i see....
Yeah.
The Colts did their level best to lose, but TN wouldn't let 'em.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I have to work Saturday. Not happy, but might could get done early.

Next obligation: go find a new car for Mrs 'goose.

May be able to slip lunch in there.

What's the latest plan?

(on a side note, I was really looking forward to watching the game from my lucky couch... yesterday Denise says "Will you take me to a party in Greenwood Saturday night?"

Me: groan...I really wanted to watch the game.

Her: Well, they'll be watching the game there.

Me: yeah, sure...at a birthday party for one of your girlfriends whom I've met only once.)

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

1965------2006

Last edited by mongoose; 01-07-2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: add game info
Old 01-07-2011, 02:12 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
I have to work Saturday. Not happy, but might could get done early.

Next obligation: go find a new car for Mrs 'goose.

May be able to slip lunch in there.

What's the latest plan?

(on a side note, I was really looking forward to watching the game from my lucky couch... yesterday Denise says "Will you take me to a party in Greenwood Saturday night?"

Me: groan...I really wanted to watch the game.

Her: Well, they'll be watching the game there.

Me: yeah, sure...at a birthday party for one of your girlfriends whom I've met only once.)
Duno.
Nobody's talkin'
I think Sonic killed it, actually.
"Lunch Killer".

Old 01-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Pompous Prick

Last Cigar Smoked: Punch maduro
Slick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milkSlick stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Duno.
Nobody's talkin'
"Lunch Killer".
Once I killed a 12-pack, just to watch it die.

Curt

Old 01-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
Once I killed a 12-pack, just to watch it die.
in Reno?

Old 01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
R.I.P.
you know better...

mongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowmongoose has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Duno.
Nobody's talkin'
"Lunch Killer".
"All In"---> "Speed Racer"---> "Lunch Killer"---> "Whatever"

So long for now RedRider

Nine-mile skid, on a ten-mile ride,
Hot as a pistol but cool inside.
Like I told ya, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.