Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Eureka Springs Doofapalooza 2011 June 13-17

View Poll Results: Are you interested in a handgun clinic at ES 2011?
Yes 7 77.78%
No 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2011, 10:32 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Uncle Mega's ES Handgun Clinic 2011, Redux

Now that our ES numbers have dwindled to less total than what originally signed up just for this, Russ and I need an accurate count to know if it's even still feasible.

Please vote in the poll only if attending ES 2011.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Should I bring the cannon breech .308?

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-18-2011, 11:33 AM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
i'm scared you may shoot me.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Glücklich Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: CAO MX2
Gunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGunfixer is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodawwg View Post
i'm scared you may shoot me.
Accidents do happen.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:31 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm old and slow.
Failing eyesight.
Nothing to worry about here...

Old 05-18-2011, 12:35 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm still very interested, but my actual participation will depend on a couple factors.

BTW, what is the cost again? And what day are you planning on doing this?

(Those were not the "couple factors", just a couple of questions.)

Old 05-18-2011, 12:47 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
I'm still very interested, but my actual participation will depend on a couple factors.

BTW, what is the cost again? And what day are you planning on doing this?

(Those were not the "couple factors", just a couple of questions.)
Cost will depend on participation.
$200 for the range divided by participants, plus whatever ammo you shoot (bring your own AFAIK).
Day depends on availability and whim.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I like whim.

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm in. Ammo already purchased. 22/45 repaired.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

Well so far, we're at a C-note apiece for range fees. If we don't get some help on the split then I'm gonna bail at that rate. But there's no need to decide til we get there, right?
Or do you have to reserve?

Ricky

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 05-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What day is it? I'll do it.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg
Old 05-18-2011, 10:30 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
Mon or Tues and I 'm in.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:45 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We should pick the day it's going to rain.

I'm in. It's down to $50 apiece now

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 05-19-2011, 12:25 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
How late can we wait to opt in?

Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
How late can we wait to opt in?
Yesterday.
Pretty much looks like it ain't happenin' at this point.
It's gone from 20 people to, like, 4-5.
Cost prohibitive to rent the whole range w/ that number, and I don't wanna do it w/ a bunch of goobers sharing the range with us.
Maybe next time.