Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 01-08-2008, 06:34 AM
Collector of roads.

DragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
My intention

I have tried to resist. I really have. Other forums, long rides, cold baths. But it is no good. I wake up in the morning and with the first coffee, log on here. See who’s around, catch up on things. Then off to work, only to log on there again. All day, when no one is looking, I sneak back for a quick read. Quickly hiding it when the boss walks in.

I try to be careful of the purple stuff in the corner but still end up with tell tale marks on my clothes. Colleges are starting to talk.

I find tins of Span in the saddlebags, and search for rubber chikkies and banana guards on the internet. WTF

So I guess I have to take that first step, admit I am powerless, and say that “My name is DK07, and I am a doof”

I have had bikes all my life, from old British iron – through trials and enduro bikes to my third Harley. I try to ride year round, and rode across Europe last summer.

BigTed said he might be willing to sponsor me, although that is a bit worrying, him being a Scotsman and all. The English and the Scots have always been at war. I have a green and a purple banana guard, so if he is a doof, maybe I have to be a ZINTa. BigTed said maybe a EngZINTa.

My intention is to seek asylum here, seek out the holy highway 43 and stay away from anything that is wet and not mine.

Any room on the sofa?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:12 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Well, yes, there's always room, but this thread is to prospect to be a Doof.
You seem conflicted...
When you are sure, we'll round you up a sponsor and begin your journey.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 01-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Collector of roads.

DragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withDragonKing07 is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Well, yes, there's always room, but this thread is to prospect to be a Doof.
You seem conflicted...
When you are sure, we'll round you up a sponsor and begin your journey.
Doof is good. Just worried about BigTed.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:47 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
You just declared Periwinkle in another thread.
Are you tryin' to trick us?
Don't try to trick us.
We're smart!

Well, OK, we're not smart.
But still....

Old 01-08-2008, 07:56 AM
Collector of roads.

I am conflicteed and confused. I have tried to go zINTA again.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:06 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Always room for another gAZINTa. . .you could be Mr. President or you could be doof prospect. . .it is a lot of fun on the dark side. . .

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-08-2008, 08:18 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing07 View Post
I am conflicteed and confused. I have tried to go zINTA again.
Well, thank you for visiting the spacious and luxuriously appointed basement.
Someone with a periwinkle name tag should be along shortly to show you to the gAZINTa lean-to.
If you don't want to wait, just go up the stairs there, out into the rain and follow your nose. Smells like rusting farm implements and fertilizer in there...

Old 01-08-2008, 08:22 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
"Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks PURPLE, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with."
Read that somewhere..... sort of....

JUST because I like the color of his bike, I was gonna step up on this one...

Glad I wasn't on first thing this morning

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-08-2008, 08:24 AM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Well, thank you for visiting the spacious and luxuriously appointed basement.
Someone with a periwinkle name tag should be along shortly to show you to the gAZINTa lean-to.
If you don't want to wait, just go up the stairs there, out into the rain and follow your nose. Smells like rusting farm implements and fertilizer in there...
OR...

Go South until you smell it, then turn left until you step in it.

From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 01-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
WTF an Englishman wants to be a doof. Hmmm OK I will sponsor and second him and make his life a fcukn misery, huh! FFS he dosn't even know how chicky goes on the bike. No Marx glasses etc etc etc oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I therefore would like to propose that I take this Englishman (yeuch, but he must be OK he has a glow in the dark banana guard) under my wing to instruct and look after him in the ways of Doofology pending the descission of the heid bummers.

We need to find out the secret of how he keeps he whitewalls so clean.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 01-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Collector of roads.

Hey BigTed, I think I have really complicated this.

As to the whitewalls, the answer is Lyndall brake pads, no dust.