Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 11-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
yeah that's it...jolly fun lovin...Spaniard...drinks a bit...good with the blade...cuz you know we always bring a knife to a gun fight...
Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Old 11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hello in There - I like John Prine

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
There's a hole in Daddy's arm, where all the money goes

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
8-Ball

Get this man onto 43 right away... he ain't right...
Old 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know

I know.
He's with me.....
Old 11-12-2007, 08:00 PM
D.O.R.K.

rraymond has failed to amuse us
Welcome Iggy,
Just FYI, Outlawdevildog is a refuge that escaped the Michigan border. He's been last seen in the Jacksonville FLorida area. BEWARE!!!
Naw, he's a great guy. Look him up if you can. He's in need of some DOOF riders down there to keep him on track.....

Rick..."Do it On a Road King"
Old 11-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Prine Time

"I was sittin in the bathtub count my toes".... I had been just embiben....came up with 43 of them piglets.... "that's the way that the doofs go round".....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_4265.jpg (105.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 11-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Pimp Bagger

I'll be looking in the group for Outlawdevildgog...need a compadre here...
Old 11-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Are you related to Juan Pablo?

Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM
OutlawDevilDog

SAM STONE found me...

Just wanted to say, this guy is way cool. Totally fits the profile of DOOF. Already had the pleasure of hangin' out with him...All I can say is welcome Iggy!

OutlawDevilDog...
Old 12-31-2007, 11:04 AM
8-Ball

can someone get this guy out of the tub and to a 43...