Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 03-27-2007, 01:20 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Thanks for the invite man.....I think I'm hurt.

I'll check and let ya know fer sure though.
I just assumed you were in... as always... didn't see any locks on this thread...

Okay, okay.... Gordito, are you in.... ???

geez, what a mother must do...

Dr.... there are things more important than doofs, 43, and motorcycles... You let us know when you are finished...
Old 03-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
I just assumed you were in... as always... didn't see any locks on this thread...

Okay, okay.... Gordito, are you in.... ???

geez, what a mother must do...

Dr.... there are things more important than doofs, 43, and motorcycles... You let us know when you are finished...
I've never, ever called you a Mother....

Oh wait, different context.

Thanks man, I'm there....

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-28-2007, 09:01 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
So 8 and Gordito, are you both in? we'll be heading south and you'll be heading north. With our luck, we'll pass each other up. Thats a Doof pass in case you didn't know, followed by 2 or 3 Doof loops...

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 AM
8-Ball

So we are talking the Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th...?

I think I could be in....
Old 03-28-2007, 09:17 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
It's on a Sunday mike!

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Sunday, April 15th, Bakersfield sign. Intersection 43 & 58.

So far, so good.

What time?
Old 03-28-2007, 10:03 AM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16X9 Shooter View Post
Sunday, April 15th, Bakersfield sign. Intersection 43 & 58.

So far, so good.

What time?
you going to be 2 1/2 hours early...
Old 03-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Double-D

Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
So 8 and Gordito, are you both in? we'll be heading south and you'll be heading north. With our luck, we'll pass each other up. Thats a Doof pass in case you didn't know, followed by 2 or 3 Doof loops...
I'm game.

Hopefully, I'll have a bike to ride.

8-Ball and I are both burning candles in the south. Maybe a couple of you northern brothers could light one.

Just sayin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-28-2007, 12:50 PM
8-Ball

Propane may be necessary....
Old 03-28-2007, 04:23 PM
Hangaround

16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with16X9 Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
you going to be 2 1/2 hours early...
Hey, that intersection is the happening place just south of Shafter - West of Bakersfield - North of Taft. People come from as far as, as far as, well, I don't know..but, they go there to buy bonsai trees. I'm going to have to buy myself another one...just hope the same guy is there selling them.

And, besides that...there was a sheep in the field that kind-of took a liking to me.

What more could you ask for??? Bonsai trees, sheep, and the worlds best mom and pop hamburger joint down the road. No Fudruckers or In-N-Out Burger chain for me.

I may have to get there even earlier in order to take in all the sights of Calders Corner.

Or, travel just North of the intersection to Noriega Road and play "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" really, really loud over and over in honor of that great dictator from Panama.

So, yeah, I might be there a little early. Too bad there isn't a nice five star hotel, so I could stay the night.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Hey, that intersection is the happening place just south of Shafter - West of Bakersfield - North of Taft. People come from as far as, as far as, well, I don't know..but, they go there to buy bonsai trees. I'm going to have to buy myself another one...just hope the same guy is there selling them.

And, besides that...there was a sheep in the field that kind-of took a liking to me.

What more could you ask for??? Bonsai trees, sheep, and the worlds best mom and pop hamburger joint down the road. No Fudruckers or In-N-Out Burger chain for me.

I may have to get there even earlier in order to take in all the sights of Calders Corner.

Or, travel just North of the intersection to Noriega Road and play "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" really, really loud over and over in honor of that great dictator from Panama.

So, yeah, I might be there a little early. Too bad there isn't a nice five star hotel, so I could stay the night.

I never realized the great memories you hold from that run... didn't notice the sheep.... sure didn't see the tree vendor... the sammich was good though.

oh... and you are our go to guy with regard to hotel selection... no doubt about that...!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Hangaround

If not sign at 43 X 58 intersection? Where?
Old 03-29-2007, 02:32 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well for us nortes the north end of 43 makes sense. That would be at Hwy 99 in Selma.

Joe

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 03-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Double-D

Quote:

You, my friend are a wild man.

I'm proud to ride with ya.

Just sayin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 03-29-2007, 03:41 PM
8-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasilva View Post
Well for us nortes the north end of 43 makes sense. That would be at Hwy 99 in Selma.

Joe
so, we are meeting in Bakersfield then?