Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Dear Boop
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Dear Boop Got a question? Looking for information or advice? Life getting you down? Ask Boop. Sort of like Dear Abby, only Doofier.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Double-D

Taz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Billy, tell Taz that I had a 5' gal work for me that rode an EG when I was the governor of South Carolina.
Your gal from work is more woman than me....

Old 06-29-2008, 10:42 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Your gal from work is more woman than me....
She had a 40" inseam. Torso was very short. People talked, but I stopped it.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I think you ought to take everything everyone of us says with a grain of salt and go test ride all of the models you are interested in and chose based on your own experience and feelings of how they handle for you!

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 06-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Double-D

Taz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
I'm appreciating all the comments. It's good to get others' perspectives. The total weight of the bike is something I hadn't really considered, but now that it's been mentioned, I can see that I might have trouble with that in parking somtimes, depending on how much I'd have to push it back. It's embarrassing to have to get someone to push me backwards.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:45 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
She had a 40" inseam. Torso was very short. People talked, but I stopped it.