Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > NoVA Delinquents > Ride Planner
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ride Planner Got a plan, put it here...

Old 11-02-2007, 05:36 AM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Oyster Festival (VA)

Anyone heading to Urbanna for the kickoff of the Oyster Festival today? Some friends and I decided to take off today and go:

http://www.urbannaoysterfestival.com

It'd be great to meet some folks if any of you doofs or double-d's are a-goin'.

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 11-02-2007, 06:49 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I was just made aware of it last night (mbkodiak told me)...might be considering a ride there with a few friends...I'll try to post up soon if I'm going

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
A Delinquent by Birth

SLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sockSLOWHOUND doesn't need a tube sock
Dam I didn't even know Urbana had an Oyster festival,wow learn something every day.I don't think I 'll make it this year,maybe next.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:37 AM
gAZINTAs

Shaw_2112 has failed to amuse us
News to me. But I won't be making it. The Trout are running it's time to fish!!
Old 11-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Hmmm....a real "snot in a rock" festival????

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Laurie, that's about the best description of a raw oyster I've seen...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw_2112 View Post
News to me. But I won't be making it. The Trout are running it's time to fish!!
Speckles? Lynnhaven? Rudy? or eastern shore bay side?
Old 11-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Hmmm....a real "snot in a rock" festival????
I'm not sure you're really givin' these little guys a chance, there, Laurie!

Old 11-03-2007, 08:58 AM
really small memory

Ridgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withRidgerunnur is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
pics, part 1

1. Tweezer: "We ridin' or are we talkin' today? Let's go, I'm feelin' snazzy."

2. Tom's sweet 20 yr.-old Sporty, Tweezer's ******, my Ultra.

3. Tom: "You oughta ditch that ****** for an Ultra like Chris." Tweezer: "How'd that '88 Sportster treat you on the ride down?"

4. This must be the place.

5. Mmmmm . . . fresh fried clams w/just a little hot & sweet sauce.

6. Tallest building in Urbanna.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (182.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (242.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (234.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (172.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (129.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (153.6 KB, 12 views)

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 11-03-2007, 08:59 AM
really small memory

pics, part 2

1. '35 MGD Chevy

2. Tweezer is handling the impending divorce well.

3. Tom's purrrty Sportster.

4. Soon as I'm back home, one of the beagles confronts me: "Where are my oysters, dad? It's alright, I've already been working a sympathy angle with mom this evening."

Great day w/good friends, crisp & clear autumn weather, and good luck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.JPG (205.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (208.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 11.JPG (237.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 12.JPG (83.3 KB, 9 views)

Quarenta-tres . . .
Old 11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Speckles? Lynnhaven? Rudy? or eastern shore bay side?

YUP! Speckles down at Rudy Inlet, put in over at Owls Creek. We caught a few but I think that front shut 'em down. They were catchin 'em by the dozens early in the week.... I'll be back out there tomorrow or Wednesday...
Old 11-05-2007, 10:19 AM
gAZINTAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunnur View Post
1. '35 MGD Chevy

2. Tweezer is handling the impending divorce well.

3. Tom's purrrty Sportster.

4. Soon as I'm back home, one of the beagles confronts me: "Where are my oysters, dad? It's alright, I've already been working a sympathy angle with mom this evening."

Great day w/good friends, crisp & clear autumn weather, and good luck.
mmmmmm yum! I love oyters! Raw with a little fresh shredded horseradish and tobasco, mmmmmmmmmm. Need to make a run down to frog Island for a bushel or two....
Old 11-05-2007, 12:19 PM
really small memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw_2112 View Post
mmmmmm yum! I love oyters! Raw with a little fresh shredded horseradish and tobasco, mmmmmmmmmm. Need to make a run down to frog Island for a bushel or two....
You said it. We were so inspired by the Oyster Fest on Friday that early Saturday morning made the hour trip to P.T. Hastings in Richmond and picked up a 200 count of fresh bay oysters for a party that night. Put 'em on the grill so they just open up and then hit 'em with the tabasco. Man ol man!

Talked to several folks who said the oyster harvest this year is strong, and the quality of what we're enjoying seems in line with that - man they're big and tasty this year!

Quarenta-tres . . .