Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > The Great Lakes Region
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Great Lakes Region Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't plan to use the shuttle. Anyone can ride with us if they want to However, we aren't usually the last ones out the door. Point being, we may leave the party earlier than some of you party animals do.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Politically Incorrect

Big Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygieneBig Tom seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
I don't plan to use the shuttle. Anyone can ride with us if they want to However, we aren't usually the last ones out the door. Point being, we may leave the party earlier if I bring my blue pills.
Fixed it for you.

Engine by Otto.
Sherlyn Popelka, Fugitive, Aggravated Assault, Golf, DUI
Old 02-15-2010, 10:38 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Thats kidna what I figured.
I just dont know if we wanna deal with the whole shuttle thing cuz once the times are set in stone, they're set.

Maybe we can have them offer a ride TO the Legion.
And we'll just figure out how to get everyone back.

It'll work itself out I am most certain.

DAN has lil blue pills?

1) Crack em open and pour em into some brownie mix.
2) Bring said brownies to event.
3) Dont tell anyone about the secret ingredient.
4) Play Ring Toss

" A PiRaTeS Life for Me "
Old 02-15-2010, 01:23 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
We'll bring Pasta salad, sound OK?

Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

KingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suckKingThrasher can happily embrace the suck
Sounds Delightful Mr Horn Sir.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Doof Babe

Toots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Snacks

We can bring some veggies and dip and whatever else you need.
And no the dip is not DJ

Toots

Old 02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Not So Brave Knight

NSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withNSBK is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
Thats kidna what I figured.
I just dont know if we wanna deal with the whole shuttle thing cuz once the times are set in stone, they're set.

Maybe we can have them offer a ride TO the Legion.
And we'll just figure out how to get everyone back.

It'll work itself out I am most certain.

That works for me.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toots View Post
We can bring some veggies and dip and whatever else you need.
And no the dip is not DJ

Toots
Hmmmmmm Toots, Thats weird , cuz the only "DISH" he said he was bringin was you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSBK View Post
That works for me.
Right on Brother Man

Old 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It would be cheaper being a crack head than erectile dysfunctional.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Doof Babe

Toots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withToots is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
[QUOTE=KingThrasher;872485]Hmmmmmm Toots, Thats weird , cuz the only "DISH" he said he was bringin was you.....

Yeah but I don't think he'll share

Old 02-17-2010, 07:57 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Quote:
It would be cheaper being a crack head than erectile dysfunctional.
True dat, the price of medications is ridiculous.
Street Pharmacists got it goin on G.

[QUOTE=Toots;872848]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingThrasher View Post
Hmmmmmm Toots, Thats weird , cuz the only "DISH" he said he was bringin was you.....

Yeah but I don't think he'll share
Dammit, well I guess I can take all the plastic forks back then.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:46 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I dont have anything to add, I just wanted to KEEP this post up on the NEW posts page.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:45 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

I am pretty much gonna Negate the SHUTTLE.
From the sound of it, I DO NOT believe we will be needing it to get back and forth to the Legion. Sounds like we have enough sets o wheels to get people thar and back.

Any objections from the panel?

Survey says.............................................. .......

Old 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Don't bother me.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 02-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Doof Babe
Grenade Launcher
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Does second-hand count?
Boop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glassesBoop looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Don't bother me.
Well, that was harsh. He was just trying to get your input.

W.W.B.D?

Boop-Oop-A-Doof