Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 01-06-2009, 04:07 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkvator View Post
about 45 years...
A good one is hard to find and worth their weight in gold.

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 01-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
I don't know very many guys that have 6 inches of hair.

Yeahhhhh...Hair...Thats what you were talking about.

Sorry

Old 01-06-2009, 04:08 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.A.F.O. View Post
Yeahhhhh...Hair...Thats what you were talking about.

Sorry

Old 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
I've been hitting up the same barber for 8 years. He does a good job most times.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Double-D

mudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withmudslinger is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
life is good

Old 01-06-2009, 07:31 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
I've been hitting up the same barber for 8 years. He does a good job most times.
One gets attached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslinger View Post
life is good

Old 01-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
OK...OK...OK, Ms. T...

...we can tell how excited you are to find haircut style-type person...

...but us being guys, we do not truely understand your excitment over this discovery of yours...

...can you put it in 'guy terms' we can understand?

...this feeling of excitement you have...

...is it like the feeling us guys get when we look into the fridge...

...discover there is no beer in there, and we are sad...

..but then after searching and searching we find a few cans were behind the gallon of milk and now we are

...is it that kinda ??
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 01-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
One gets attached.

True statement.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:55 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post

...is it like the feeling us guys get when we look into the fridge...

...discover there is no beer in there, and we are sad...

..but then after searching and searching we find a few cans were behind the gallon of milk and now we are

...is it that kinda ??
To add just a little to this. . .you look in the fridge and discover there is no beer there. You look at the clock and realize the beer store is closed and there's no way to buy more until tomorrow. THEN you look in the veggie drawer and realize there is not only one or two, but a whole six pack of your favorite brew stashed away! You settle in and post on the doof forum and everyone is swept away by your wit and charm. Just as you finish your last beer you look up and there is your lovely wife dressed in black lace and heels giving her man a come hither look.

Does that help?

Old 01-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
...you look up and there is your lovely wife dressed in black lace and heels giving her man a come hither look....
...I've seen the 'You are SO in the doghouse, mister' look...

...I've seen the 'I can't believe you said that in public' look...

...I've seen the 'go to hell' look...

...I've seen the 'you are such an ass' look...

...but never, ever, ever have I've ever been given a 'come hither' indication...

...and WTF is black lace?
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 01-06-2009, 08:06 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
...I've seen the 'You are SO in the doghouse, mister' look...

...I've seen the 'I can't believe you said that in public' look...

...I've seen the 'go to hell' look...

...I've seen the 'you are such an ass' look...

...but never, ever, ever have I've ever been given a 'come hither' indication...

...and WTF is black lace?
What I wear for company. . .

Old 01-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I ......better not.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Double-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
I ......better not.
I'm with you on this one.

Is it hot in here?
Old 01-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Quote:
I ......better not.
...ditto...
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'

Old 01-06-2009, 08:15 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
I ......better not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
I'm with you on this one.

Is it hot in here?
Quote:
...ditto...
Do y'all get it now?