Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Engine & Transmission
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:11 PM
???

msocko3 has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese View Post
I thought I remembered .003.

Wonder what the vibration is like at .012?

Thank god I re-upped my extended warranty.
I have almost .004 on the cam side of my 06 Ultra with 33,000 miles which is a Head Quarters build making 104/100, I have .005 on the cam side of my 2010 Trike which has 10,000 miles. The trike has no vibration and the oil pump and cam plate were both in pretty good shape when I pulled it apart to swap cams this winter. The 06 Ultra has picked up a vibration but surprising the gear drive is still relatively quiet. The oil pump and cam plate is showing some wear from the run out. I'm going to run the trike until it shows signs it needs taken apart and corrected and the 06 Ultra will be addressed this next winter when I pull it down to make it a 120. HD should be ashamed of it self for not taking the extra step of plugging and welding the cranks when built.

06 Ultra Powered by 120" Head-Quarters

2012 GL1800 Hannigan