Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Pete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Through both doors of a full size American automobile and 7 inches into solid white pine.
I may have heard of them.
Some folks will be thinking too much - too likely to go through a couple walls and hit someone you didn't mean to.

In the average US wooden home, I would agree. These things will go clean through the whole house at short range.

But our houses are built differently. The outside walls are 2 foot thick concrete, floors are 1 foot thick reinforced concrete slab, interior partitions are 9 inch thick concrete block. Even the windows are double thickness armored glass, and the round will crush, not ricochet.

So that puppy is not going out of the room, except possibly out the window.

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

"Generally speaking, you don't die on motorcycles.
You die a few yards away from what's left of them."

-Me
Old 12-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Finally got around to insulating the sil plate??, top of the basement wall. went to barn for insulation thats been there for couple years. You need to season insulation. Grab a beer and got Outlaw Country on both TVs.

They chewed up some of the insulation. Little bastards made there nests out of fiberglass, which proves I am smarter then a rodent.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My dog was licking a dead frozen squirrel in the back yard this week...
Old 12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Did you fight him for it?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I don't like to fight...

Old 12-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Excommunicated

There was a squirel outside the kitchen window, this afternoon. I passed, it is the Christmas Season.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Get him. He needs to join his buddies in Valhalla.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Excommunicated

I am honored, you chose my squirel crusade thread, for your 1st post. Shows the power of the squirel.

Last edited by Berserker; 02-01-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Excommunicated

I have been letting squirels go for awhile now. The kinder gentler Berserker. Well this Sunday morning, there was in the tree about 15 yards, 5 feet up. He just sat there. I eased open then window, still there, the screen, got the gun, still there. Perfect positon, sat on my kitchen chair, rested the gun on the window sile, shot right through the bird feeder. 1 shot one kill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg squirel resize.JPG (96.1 KB, 35 views)
Old 02-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Pete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPete Logan is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
1 shot one kill.
That was a fukking deer, you idiot.

Or might have been a goat.

Damn - has no one ever taught you 'Target Identification' ?

Goddamn Country Boys

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

-Me
Old 02-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Excommunicated

Its brown its down.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Quote:
Its brown its down.
Yeah - Problem is the blacks are the problem.

Black squirrels, that is.

Squirrels, aersling, not fukking Presidents

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

-Me
Old 02-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Excommunicated

I was trying to follow the road of peace. But then the dog got a rabbit, and I smelled blood. Man can't change what he is. Not for a woman, or a squirel.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Haawk - PTUI - Crap

Quote:
I was trying to follow the road of peace. But then the dog got a rabbit, and I smelled blood. Man can't change what he is. Not for a woman, or a squirel.
True Dat.

You PM or email me a street or PO address and I will send you a book written by a woman, for women who want to understand men (very rare, that )

Unbelievable, but it actually taught me a lot about women, and about men.

Who would have guessed it.

Sumbitch

-Shakespeare-Hamlet

-Me
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Excommunicated

Why would I want to understand men? Know if you want to mail a squirel hunting guide, I would be all for that.