Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Air Cleaners
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Technical Member

HDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHDMD 88 has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
''EXOTX'' Is The New Hot Air Filter

Hey guys....
Take a look at the new Exotx air filter....I was very surprised when I tested this new filter against the Zippers, Big Sucker, SE, and Dougherty.
This is a stainless wire mesh filter that never needs oiling, washes clean with a hose (or you can through it in the wife's dishwasher). The Exotx wire mesh filters out dust better than the K&N and you only buy this once, it never wears out plus riding in the rain doesn't hurt it.
The best thing about this new media filter is it tested to have 2 horsepower and 2 foot lbs of torque better than all the leading performance filters on the market today.....I tested it my self.
Check it out.....it cost $89.95 for the stock replacement size and I believe the deeper version is just over $100.00.
Doc