Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Cooking Channel
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Cooking Channel Got a favorite recipe... share it here.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:27 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
Not this weekend. We could another weekend.
Ok! Let me know when you get this way.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAMan View Post
Ok! Let me know when you get this way.
Will do! We're looking forward to meeting you and Karen sometime soon!

Have you always lived in N.O.? I just hearing Cajuns talk. We used to have some good friends that lived in Montegut, a couple that we rode with on occasion years ago. Couldn't understand a word they said, but we loved them to death!

Old 08-11-2008, 10:02 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Will do! We're looking forward to meeting you and Karen sometime soon!

Have you always lived in N.O.? I just hearing Cajuns talk. We used to have some good friends that lived in Montegut, a couple that we rode with on occasion years ago. Couldn't understand a word they said, but we loved them to death!
We will look forward to meeting you and Noodles sometime also.

No we have not always lived in New Orleans. Karen and I decided to move here 15 years ago. We came here for the food and the music and never wanted to leave. We are both from Maryland.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:59 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Ahh! You probably said that at the beginning of this thread, but I'm too lazy to go back through 4 pages to look!

Didn't you suffer any damage in Katrina??

Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Ahh! You probably said that at the beginning of this thread, but I'm too lazy to go back through 4 pages to look!

Didn't you suffer any damage in Katrina??
I was lucky, minimal damage. My whole neighborhood was flooded with 4 to 10 feet of water and my house got none. Seeing that I was less than a mile from the 17th Street Canal Levee breech I'm still counting my blessings.

The down side was that my house was pretty much an island and I was unable to get back to it until the end of October when all the water had been pumped out of the city.

Stayed and worked here during the immediate aftermath then left a week later to join Karen and the Boys, they were evacuated to Maryland. What an experience, but I don't care to do it again.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:36 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLAMan View Post
I was lucky, minimal damage. My whole neighborhood was flooded with 4 to 10 feet of water and my house got none. Seeing that I was less than a mile from the 17th Street Canal Levee breech I'm still counting my blessings.

The down side was that my house was pretty much an island and I was unable to get back to it until the end of October when all the water had been pumped out of the city.

Stayed and worked here during the immediate aftermath then left a week later to join Karen and the Boys, they were evacuated to Maryland. What an experience, but I don't care to do it again.
Wow!! That's pretty amazing! There was definitely a hedge of protection around you and yours.

Hope you don't ever have to go through something like that again!

Old 08-13-2008, 08:18 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Wow!! That's pretty amazing! There was definitely a hedge of protection around you and yours.

Hope you don't ever have to go through something like that again!
Thanks!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I made this for Mrs. Q on Sunday and it was freaking awesome!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this recipe NOLAMan!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
...(bump)...
Old 01-06-2009, 08:14 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
that mike he's the schitz!
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 01-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

The shrimp ROCKS!!!...make it.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:21 PM
NOLAMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
I made this for Mrs. Q on Sunday and it was freaking awesome!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this recipe NOLAMan!!!!!
Glad you liked it.

More to come.