Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 03-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Well done. Now Russ needs to acknowledge in this thread that he will accept you as a prospect. Once that has been done, full prospect status will be extended. We'll need to consult the P4L for a ruling on whether or not the previous vote can be declared as valid or if a new one will need to occur
Well hell yes I'll accept him!

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 03-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Full prospect status has been extended and the appropriate paperwork has been completed. Submitting a request to rule on validity of previous vote.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Full prospect status has been extended and the appropriate paperwork has been completed. Submitting a request to rule on validity of previous vote.

So lemme get this straight................
I am most likely, going to have to vote again, then be complimentary, AND come up with some sort of witty repartee for this guy TWICE???????

Ok, then, that being the case I hereby nominate virtaclesmile for a right outta the gate, of course ONLY if and when, he is determined to actually be a Doof.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Last edited by stupidglide; 03-14-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:29 AM
Doofenshmirtz

virtaclesmile has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidglide View Post
Ok, then, that being the case I hereby nominate verticalsmile for a right outta the gate, of course ONLY if and when, he is determined to actually be a Doof.

AWWW..thanks! I was hoping to be a dumbass!!! My mother said that I would never amount to anything....look at me now bitccchhh!

Old 03-14-2013, 07:31 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm still saying no

Just sayin'

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 03-14-2013, 08:17 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Due to vagogrin's current state of greenosity, I reckon Billy must have caught sight of some white smoke.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Hell Razor

Fried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prospect

My intentions are to prospect. My Moniker is Hell Razor 43
Old 06-15-2013, 10:36 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I got ya'. How come your brother ain't signed on yet? Not like he's anything remotely resembling busy.

Sent from my li'l ol' iPhone 4S augmented w/ a mophie juice pack plus® using Tapatalk.
Probably from the crapper.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-15-2013, 10:48 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Let me know when you're gonna go to the IN43......I might just be able to get away for this one.....

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Well, only took keith2001r two and a halhalf years but the proof of the deed is in the Highwaymen thread. Can we get a qualified authority to call for a vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 07-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Lady Browncoat 43

Last Cigar Smoked: Never...gross
Siren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSiren is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prospecting like a boss

Hello all! I intend to prospect. My sponsor's are StupidGlide and/or PaleRider. My moniker should you choose to accept it shall be Lady Browncoat 43.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Glide's Bride

Last Cigar Smoked: Camacho Corojo Machito.......Thanks MEGA
Palerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowPalerider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
HELLS YEAH I SPOSNOR THIS ZOMBIE HERDING HOT CHICK. She just drove 2000 miles cross country with me and she's hot. Not to mention, she has a Pirate attitude and can definately hold her own. GO SIREN!!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Considering her warped, twisted and almost macabre sense of humor, and the fact she seems to like hanging out with us, I'd say that she is prime material for membership..........................

HOWEVER..............................

A point of order first.....................

The young lass needs to properly introduce herself, in the "My story, the beginning" thread, first, does she not?

At any rate, should aforementioned young lass decide that she should desire Doofdom, then by all means, I would be happy to sponsor her, if allowed, as I know she will be "riding her own" as it were, just as soon as her SuZZuki Savage 650 gets put back together.......................

Since she ain't all there, she belongs here!!!!!!

Just sayin'.............................

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 AM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
This girl sounds like strong GazintA stock, so she won't need to follow any doofish rules. I'm sure Palerider will help her come to the darkside.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG
Old 07-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Hell Razor

Fried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withFried Tater is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palerider View Post
HELLS YEAH I SPOSNOR THIS ZOMBIE HERDING HOT CHICK. She just drove 2000 miles cross country with me and she's hot. Not to mention, she has a Pirate attitude and can definately hold her own. GO SIREN!!!!
We like hot chicks...how bout picture???