Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Stating My Intentions

Notice To All Doof Clenas:

I am stating my intentions to prospect, in hopes to becoming a member of the Doof Cleans 43. I have read through the post, laughed and truely enjoyed the brotherhood that you all share. I would like my moniker to be

Sam Stone

Very meaningful name to me...if you like John Prine you will like that moniker.

Julio Esteban
Old 11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
The first step is admitting you have a problem...oh wait...

Now all ya gotta do is find someone to sponsor you...shouldn't be that tough...I would, but I've got enough slacky-pant prospects to watch over.

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
As with Ernest & Julio Gallo...We appreciate your support!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Go here to Prospect..........http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329

And I will sponsor you,If you won't be to much Trouble..............

just sayin'

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 11-11-2007, 10:53 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
Go here to Prospect..........http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329

And I will sponsor you,If you won't be to much Trouble..............

just sayin'
I moved it Joey..this one's Doof material for sure.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:55 PM
Pimp Bagger

Thanks for the redirect!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:57 PM

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
I moved it Joey..this one's Doof material for sure.
Yea,I think you are Right...............

Keeper Of The Toast

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........
Old 11-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Just a suggestion but iff'n iggy's prosopecting and since he and Q-Dog have some "history", perhaps he should be given first shot at sponsoring iggy.

just my

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Jams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Just a suggestion but iff'n iggy's prosopecting and since he and Q-Dog have some "history", perhaps he should be given first shot at sponsoring iggy.

just my
I concur there is "history" of knowing already...

jus' saying
Old 11-11-2007, 11:09 PM

I don't have a problem with that..............

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 11-11-2007, 11:11 PM
GrayRider

Well then, assuming Dave will respond when he sees this..I'll do the change of status.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Jams

<-History->
Old 11-11-2007, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
Well then, assuming Dave will respond when he sees this..I'll do the change of status.
He owes me one bike wash tho................

Keeper Of The Toast

Old 11-11-2007, 11:21 PM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjsb View Post
He owes me one bike wash tho................
Of course,..it's only right.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:32 PM

And a cold beer or two.....................

Keeper Of The Toast