Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > gAZINTAs > Evil Deeds Discussed
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Evil Deeds Discussed No further explanation necessary...

Old 11-02-2008, 07:44 PM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
went to a halloween store saturday ( Nov 1st )

they were closing up for the year , gave me a outstanding deal on my new buddy for the shop

just kinda tossed him together for a quick pic , then back in the box for a while

Old 11-02-2008, 07:46 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
very cool

Engine by Otto.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Awesome!!

Old 11-03-2008, 01:39 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeeper View Post
they were closing up for the year , gave me a outstanding deal on my new buddy for the shop

just kinda tossed him together for a quick pic , then back in the box for a while

I like him!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 11-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeeper View Post

I love him!!!! Why don't ya just leave him up year 'round?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 11-03-2008, 02:22 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Looks kinda like Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 11-03-2008, 06:05 PM
insomniac

zukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withzukeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
I love him!!!! Why don't ya just leave him up year 'round?
he will be up year round , just got to get the room finished .....which is taking forever.......guess maybe I should work on it once in a while
Old 11-03-2008, 11:16 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
nice

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.