Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Exclamation I received a strange

Looking package today. Being a curious soul, I began to examine it. However, my chosen profession not withstanding, I began to wonder if it could in fact be something else. Something that it was not. Caution took over. I gently placed it back on the front porch, careful not to jostle it. I took notice of the return address. Texas. AHA!! It was a gAZINTa plot!! These nefarious neer-do-well's were out to destroy the very fabric of the universe! The undoing of Doof-dom was at stake.

Carefully.......... ever so carefully I removed the package from my front porch. (New siding you see, didn't want to scorch it) Removing my trusty Buck 110 from it's highly polished and mink oiled sheath, I snicked the blade open. (snick)

With surgical precision, I began my cut. Slowly. Slowly. Checking for wires. Booby traps as it were. (Not that there's anything wrong with boobies, Lady G is a friend!)

No wires. Only........ fabric. FABRIC?? Peeling back yet another portion of the case in which the "bomb" resided, I noticed a shape. No, a form. A friendly form.

IT'S A TEE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A tee shirt from Jeb, and Javelina Harley Davidson!!!!!!

Thanks buddy!! It looks great!

:13thankssign: :13thankssign: :13thankssign: :13thankssign:

Oh yea, sorry 'bout that gAZINTa's, guess I was wrong THIS time......

Meng

TKWSV

Old 02-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Baalz

Im still waiting on mine :14unsure:
Old 02-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I had to buy mine. Jeb and I are real close that way.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Fireberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
I had to buy mine. Jeb and I are real close that way.

? I thought I took care of you at the check out lane? I can't remember.

Come again, and I will get you a tee.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Fireberry

You think you guys got it tough?

Wait till Gray gets Sancho's package C/O David May, to his home address. That is going to be one bent Gray Rider.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:17 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireberry View Post
You think you guys got it tough?

Wait till Gray gets Sancho's package C/O David May, to his home address. That is going to be one bent Gray Rider.
If you sent it to the right address ....I got one a couple of months ago addressed to Dave the Xkavotor. I went ahead and forwarded it to him,.I didn't mention that Sancho wore it a couple of days first...think Lysol.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireberry View Post
? I thought I took care of you at the check out lane? I can't remember.

Come again, and I will get you a tee.
No, no. That was my wife you were trying to tke care of.

At the checkout desk too?

I wonder why she is not that inventive with me? Must be your smile.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Fireberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Im still waiting on mine :14unsure:

NO NO NO....

If I remember correctly I ask that the address be PMed to me. I am caught up on my mailing.

If you would send me an address I will get it off.

Man, I feel bad now. If you are waiting then please get it to me.

Thanks