Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Old 05-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Keeper has failed to amuse us
North East Pennsylvania ride May 5

This Saturday, May 5th. Scabby and Fire are riding out EARLY. Anyone want to join up?
Old 05-01-2007, 02:44 PM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
ME ME ME....oh wait, I'm already going...never mind....

Old 05-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Am I included????

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 05-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

calling all beavers!!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:54 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I'd love to but even if I got up real early you'll be long gone...we like to do Carlisle and other Pa events, give us an excuse to ride the mountains and hit one of the speedways for the "sprints"...so we'll get to ride with y'all up there yet...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
I'd love to but even if I got up real early you'll be long gone...we like to do Carlisle and other Pa events, give us an excuse to ride the mountains and hit one of the speedways for the "sprints"...so we'll get to ride with y'all up there yet...
Mocatek Speedway is a small one thats close by, also Hamlin Speedway.
Looking forward to the day...
Old 05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
GrayRider

I can't make it, but thanks anyway.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Double-D

JRFLHR has failed to amuse us
Sat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angle View Post
This Saturday, May 5th. Scabby and Fire are riding out EARLY. Anyone want to join up?
What time you guys leaving?I'm about an hour and a half away or maybe a little less.I might be able to get a kitchen pass!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
I was planning on leaving my place sometime between 7:00 and 8:00.
I'll be starting near here, picking up Fire46 along the way and we're meeting up with Angle near here. Planning on heading back around 4:30 or 5:00

note:corrected links on 5/2

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Last edited by Scabbydoo; 05-02-2007 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Fixed map links.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:34 PM
GrayRider

You boys have fun, ride safe...and don't forget your cameras.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Double-D

JRFLHR has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
I was planning on leaving my place sometime between 7:00 and 8:00.
I'll be starting near here , picking up Fire46 along the way and we're meeting up with Angle near here. Planning on heading back around 4:30 or 5:00
I probably don't know what I'm doing but those maps didn't show anyplace in PA
You trying to tell me something!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:17 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFLHR View Post
I probably don't know what I'm doing but those maps didn't show anyplace in PA
You trying to tell me something!
From the USA to the USA, just sayin....

Old 05-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Here is a map of my general vicinity. Remember that this map is only a general vicinity. my house is actually on 191 but closer than to where this map points to. I am before the arrow point.

Come up Rt 81 north to Rt 84 west to Rt 191 north......very easy.

(Or you can take 81 to 191 down in the Stroudsburg area and take the country rt191 up...it takes longer tho)

http://www.google.com/maps?q=Lake+Ar...i=map&ct=title
Old 05-02-2007, 07:59 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFLHR View Post
What time you guys leaving?I'm about an hour and a half away or maybe a little less.I might be able to get a kitchen pass!
Love to have you come along if you can. here are the directions from my general area to Angle. Scabby is a bit South of me toward Lansdale.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Gazinta Deck Ape

Summer Weather on Saturday!!

Just saw a weather update for the next few days....Saturday is looking OUTSTANDING
Looks like a day for sunblock