Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

Old 12-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I concur...

I need to pick another weekend.

Earlier... or later...

When's good reliable riding weather start 'round these parts?
What's your definition of "reliable"

April & May can be nice, but you have to watch for them storms that come from TEXAS...

Kimber

Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
usually up here I consider april the beginning of riding season, but march can be a good month.
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Ya'll are talking about a warm up run, anybody up for a long haul?

Thinking about planning a dark sky run to the darkest part of night sky country to do some stargazing around a camp fire. There are several areas in America that you can still be hypnotized by the night sky....They are very far apart and mostly out west.

Come on ya"ll whats 2 weeks?
No way I could take 2 weeks off consecutively. Especially when we are taking 2 weeks off in April as it is.

As far as being hypnotized by the night sky?
I can do that with a bottle of bourbon sitting in my hot-tub...even of its cloudy out.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
You are welcome to join the ride. Initial planning stages and looks like late June or July.
Try to plan a stop-over in Justin on the 4th of July for the Garagapalooza.
Love to have you.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
Try to plan a stop-over in Justin on the 4th of July for the Garagapalooza.
Love to have you.
Kewl, will do! Thanx...
Old 12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Brewmeister

chuck has failed to amuse us
I did the dragon with my brother in May. We left on a thursday back home on Saturday. 2 days is possible with nonstop riding. Also the dragon sucks in a downpore at night btw.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:03 PM
BANNED

SeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographic
ok so now that we have your attention and the suggestions are in what are we doin????
i dont think a overniter is possible for me altho the wife would let me leave at 6:00 in the morning and as long as i drove all nite to get home its ok but no over niters for me. unless of course i hook up with a 18 year old super hottie who is single and rich then i think i could do it but i really do not want another headache. got 5 of them now counting the female dog........

it even looks fast
Old 12-12-2008, 05:18 PM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeDeluxe View Post
ok so now that we have your attention and the suggestions are in what are we doin????
i dont think a overniter is possible for me altho the wife would let me leave at 6:00 in the morning and as long as i drove all nite to get home its ok but no over niters for me. unless of course i hook up with a 18 year old super hottie who is single and rich then i think i could do it but i really do not want another headache. got 5 of them now counting the female dog........
we are only 37 posts in, its gonna be awhile
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 12-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Site Sponsor
Doof Babe

J9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withJ9DynaGirl is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Cool

I would love to do a long weekend. Count me in, let me know the weekend in advance and I will try to get off from work. Hopefully we can get Stretch and Knuck to ride along.
Dave would also like to come along...

George-
You really need to get away for awhile. Bring the little woman and dump the kids off at a relatives for the weekend! Geez.

So here we go in the planning stages

I am a "42"

Franken Bike
Build by JD's Cycle Works
Tune by Dave @ JD's Cycle Works

Old 12-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
We only got 12 more pages to go..

Kimber

Old 12-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
I'm planning a west coast run leaving from NC, down through south Texas, NM, AZ into socal, up the coastal hwy, vist some national parks, back via yellowstone, Mt swing through the Dakotas then back down to NC. Sometime in June or July

All are welcome.
I have to have more details on this one Dave .... as you work them out ....

this sounds like something that I'd really like to get into if I can

June is ES time ya know .......... jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck

I've seen this 'ride planning' going on around here before .....

we should know something by early March

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 12-13-2008, 09:30 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Were working on it..Gonna be less folks then on the last X country, most are deployed or divorced now without rides. It is looking like this will be mid to late July and we added Glacier NP, redwood NP, Sequoia NP and Yosemite NP to the trip. I am working up a route now and trying to nail down the exact dates. I'll keep ya posted.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9DynaGirl View Post
I would love to do a long weekend. Count me in, let me know the weekend in advance and I will try to get off from work. Hopefully we can get Stretch and Knuck to ride along.
Dave would also like to come along...

George-
You really need to get away for awhile. Bring the little woman and dump the kids off at a relatives for the weekend! Geez.

So here we go in the planning stages
I'm still lookin at the ideas.

Rolling thunder. Then South for a Bar B Q

Looks like 3 or 4 days.

So it ain't all rushed.

Wanna enjoy the view.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 12-13-2008, 10:04 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Y'all really need to do an overnight to do the Dragon, and the surrounding area right (that's a short version). From Philly it's a good hike (get up real early), and you're not going to be able to take Skyline Drive, or the Blue Ridge Parkway unless you got 3 days. Riding through/around DC is not advisable either. Best route is to go down I-95, out Rt. 70 to Winchester, VA, then down Rt. 81 as fast as you can, and watch out for state bears (remember, a radar detector is illegal in VA.), add a thunderstorm (spring time on the front ridge), and there will be delays. I've done it a couple of times and it is one majestic ride, and I've ridden home in the storms and rain...all the way.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"