Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 02-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Baalz

Both the Road King and the rump are looking just fine.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
Why, thankyouverymuch!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Were you really geeked out when younger like you said?

Old 02-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Resident Tough Guy
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: New World by AJ Fernandez
Rock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygieneRock seems to have excellent oral hygiene
You guys will try anything to keep Laurie posting so that sig will be all over the forum.

Next it will be. Hey Laurie....are you there?

Old 02-13-2007, 04:09 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Thanks you guys! I really love the way it looks...

Me too!!
Old 02-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
Were you really geeked out when younger like you said?
Oh my gawd yes! I was a shy, skinny DORK!! I carry around a picture of me when I was a freshman, taken at the ONLY dance I ever went to in high school. I LOVE seeing the looks on people's faces when I show them that picture - it's hilarious!

I'll have to try to find some old pics to post - you guys would crack up!

Old 02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Would love to see them. So, you'd call yourself a late bloomer?

Have you been to any high school reunions? Seems that might be fun....seeing all the old cheerleaders who have put on 60 pounds, and you show up on the bike showing your tats.....

I get the impression you are rather tall......true?

Old 02-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
Agreed, Cristal! I've got a shirt that says "Women who behave rarely make history"...
So Lady G, you lookin to make history?

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
While fearful that agreeing with Baalz may taint my stellar reputaiton,

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 02-13-2007, 06:20 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
Neither do men. In our PC world, there are a lot of politicians that will never go down...in history.
There are a few that have been gone down on...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 02-14-2007, 01:19 PM
2006FLSTNI

I wouldnt mind being the Alligator OOPS did I say that -- In all seriousness LadyG is all woman --- I couldn't imagine her being A DORK and shy at all. Hard to believe she didnt have the guys fighting over who was taking her to the dance.

Peace
Old 02-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
So Lady G, you lookin to make history?
Hell - I think I already did when I rode butt-nekkid on that motorcycle...

Old 02-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Would love to see them. So, you'd call yourself a late bloomer?

Have you been to any high school reunions? Seems that might be fun....seeing all the old cheerleaders who have put on 60 pounds, and you show up on the bike showing your tats.....

I get the impression you are rather tall......true?
DEFINITELY a late bloomer. I'd say I probably didn't really start looking decent until my early to mid-20's.

I went to my 10 year class reunion, and shore 'nuff, all the popular people looked AWFUL, and they were all going like this at me: LOL!

I purposely wore a dress that showed off my tattoos, and had my tattoo-artist boyfriend from Toronto with beautiful long hair with me. It was awesome to show up like that to a reunion from a school that was TOTALLY preppy! I used to wear spandex pants and stuff to school just to annoy them... LOL!

And yes, I'm tall - about 5'10". With heels I'm over 6'.

I'll have to find some of my dork pictures and post them - I really WAS a DORK!!

Old 02-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Same as it ever was.

Share the nekkid ride story.....I'm sure lots here ('cluding me) don't know it...

Old 02-14-2007, 04:25 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Share the nekkid ride story.....I'm sure lots here ('cluding me) don't know it...
Hmmm... I figured most people knew why I was called Lady Godiva... I kinda keep the story quiet...