Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Ladies Area...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Ladies Area... We are proud to put you up here!

Old 02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Comm View Post
Lady's, Girls whatever you prefer. I think you are very sexy! Your significant others are lucky....
If I may speak on behalf of Miss Cristal, WE THINK SO TOO! LOL!

Sincerely, thank you - you guys always make me feel like a princess when I'm here and it's always a little bright spot in my crazy work day.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Old 02-22-2007, 03:56 PM
2006FLSTNI

Princess?? We dont need no Frigging Princesses --- Your Both QUEENS and deserve the respect of the QUEENS of the D-C's

Old 02-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006FLSTNI View Post
Princess?? We dont need no Frigging Princesses --- Your Both QUEENS and deserve the respect of the QUEENS of the D-C's

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!! As a reward, would you like to kiss the royal heinie?

Old 02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Godiva View Post
As a reward, would you like to kiss the royal heinie?
Careful.... she's been known to

Old 02-23-2007, 01:05 AM
GRLEGRL

So Lady G, are you getting the big head yet?...any more on this end and I might have to borrow the ol man's helmet---and it smells slightly rank
Old 02-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Are these on right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL View Post
So Lady G, are you getting the big head yet?...any more on this end and I might have to borrow the ol man's helmet---and it smells slightly rank
LOL! Yeah, my ol' noggin is getting pretty inflated after all this... It's horrible - I really hate it and I wish they'd just STOP saying all those nice things about us already...

Deejay - now, that's just a vicious rumor - oh wait - I'm the one who started it, wasn't I?

Old 02-24-2007, 01:18 PM
2006FLSTNI

Quote:
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!! As a reward, would you like to kiss the royal heinie?

Kiss Lick Smack --- Whatever it takes

Old 02-25-2007, 10:34 AM
GRLEGRL

Okay guys...gotta question?

would you prefer Lady G and I play off of each other like we do...or do you dream of a nasty cat fight?

FYI--I don't think slow motion pillow fights count as "fighting"

Lady G--if we did have a falling out, that would be a tough call on who would win...I don't fight like a girl and I'm pretty sure you don't either. Although you can take down a gator. That puts a little advantage in your corner I'm sure jello and baby oil would be a mandatory rule in the house of Doof...just please no hair pulling. I just gotta find a costume to compete with yours!

Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
I just gotta find a costume to compete with yours!
I'm sure you've got a birthday suit packed away somewhere...........
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post
I'm sure you've got a birthday suit packed away somewhere...........
A perfectly good one, I'm sure.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Spit it out it ain't yers

KICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suckKICKER can happily embrace the suck
I like pulling the hair
F
F
B
Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 AM
Are these on right?

Quote:
would you prefer Lady G and I play off of each other like we do...or do you dream of a nasty cat fight?

FYI--I don't think slow motion pillow fights count as "fighting"

Lady G--if we did have a falling out, that would be a tough call on who would win...I don't fight like a girl and I'm pretty sure you don't either. Although you can take down a gator. That puts a little advantage in your corner I'm sure jello and baby oil would be a mandatory rule in the house of Doof...just please no hair pulling. I just gotta find a costume to compete with yours!
Cristal, you'd probably kick my @ss easy! LOL! And thanks, but don't give me so much credit - that gator was all trussed up when I got him! All I had to do was climb on and act like I was a bad@ss!

I never was much of a fighter, even though I'm tall and do kickboxing. Nothing much makes me mad enough to fight, but I will bow up on certain occasions - 'specially if you mess with my friends, or my vehicles!

And I agree - no hair pulling. I had that happen during the ONE real fight I was in and it HURTS - BAD!! But I did win the fight....

I like the slow-mo pillow fight idea... And I'm sure the Doofs would require the costume for BOTH of us be......TWO BAND-AIDS AND A CORK! LMAO!!

Old 02-26-2007, 12:22 PM
package shredder

chnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withchnpostal is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
I like the slow-mo pillow fight idea... And I'm sure the Doofs would require the costume for BOTH of us be......TWO BAND-AIDS AND A CORK! LMAO!!
Date and place ladies.....Date and place.........
Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 PM
twinV

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnpostal View Post
Date and place ladies.....Date and place.........

Old 02-26-2007, 12:52 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRLEGRL
I'm sure jello and baby oil would be a mandatory rule in the house of Doof...
I've been told that I am pretty good at applying baby oil to the
human female Non-gAZINTa type persuasion (notice I got detailed
here since I know the next post will try and corrupt this....)