Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Good job my man. I sure hope the el nino swings the weather a bit for ya.
What you see there is the only ride I've gotten in lately. 15ft from the garage to the driveway to take the pics. Oh, yeah, round trip I guess it was 30ft.

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 02-07-2007, 10:17 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk
Those bags are new and improved, they added some stuff, or you ordered extra stuff. My turn signals are on my lic plate, so I didn't have the problem your running into.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0019.jpg (170.0 KB, 14 views)

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:21 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Sportin Baalz old avatar eh?

So vafatboy, du bist doof.

Aber, bist du lustig?

Old 02-08-2007, 02:37 AM
8-Ball

Clean looking bags...
Old 03-01-2007, 07:38 PM
2006FLSTNI

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynageno View Post
Your gonna love em Billy! Strong, solid, good looking bags...
http://leatherworksinc.com/?q=
Damn Geno NICE BIKE I like a lot

Peace
Dan
Old 03-01-2007, 07:41 PM
2006FLSTNI

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
Tah Dah!! Here they are. Very happy but will need to adjust the supports inward a little more for my taste. May wait a while for the leather to break in (and thaw out!) before I adjust any further.

Did not need to relocate the turn signals, which was not easy on a dyna. Had a tuff time finding the supports but actually found they at HD. Drag Specialties makes a knock off version for a lot cheaper.

The only real mod was removing the stock turn signal "stem" and replacing it with the chrome round stock type that came in the kit (see pic below). A little wire splicing and we were in business.

Thanks to all that provided advice. I never thought I would get bags on my bike without relocating the signals.

WOW Billy VERY VERY NICE --- Good luck with them --- Ride safe and get Leather Protection --- Buffalo Milk from chilowee is GREAT STUFF
Old 03-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Double-D

FXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFXDRYDR has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
Tah Dah!! Here they are. Very happy but will need to adjust the supports inward a little more for my taste. May wait a while for the leather to break in (and thaw out!) before I adjust any further.

Did not need to relocate the turn signals, which was not easy on a dyna. Had a tuff time finding the supports but actually found they at HD. Drag Specialties makes a knock off version for a lot cheaper.

The only real mod was removing the stock turn signal "stem" and replacing it with the chrome round stock type that came in the kit (see pic below). A little wire splicing and we were in business.

Thanks to all that provided advice. I never thought I would get bags on my bike without relocating the signals.
Wow!! Those came out great!! Wish I'd seen this earlier, as I just pulled the trigger on some bags.