Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Prayer Line
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Prayer Line Got a prayer request(s)? Here's the place.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Are these on right?

Lady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suckLady Godiva can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoway View Post
My wife Jenny got the results of her biopsy Friday. She has cancer in her left breast and under her arm. They are going to do a PET scan to determine how far it has metastasized. Please pray the PET scan shows no further metastasization and the Comforter be with her.
Oh no! I'm so sorry Genoway! I'll add you and Jenny to my prayers. My Dad beat lung cancer last year - have faith in the human body, modern medicine, and the power of prayer!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who's unarmed..."

GBNF FIRE46, RED RIDER, MONGOOSE

Last edited by Lady Godiva; 02-04-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Prayers sent. This is a scary time for her, it is one of the biggest scares for women. Counseling could help, you have to be there for her. Even when you are, sometimes she will come down hard on you. It is because she is scared and you just have to man up and take it. Good luck, and my prayers are there so that you can find the surgeon you need.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Prayers for her sake and yours, Steve.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 02-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
prayers .....

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 02-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Zintaround

pa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suckpa-glazier can happily embrace the suck
Thoughts and prayers from here Steve,

Old 02-04-2009, 10:15 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Jenny got some numbers today.
grade 3 + stage 2 + size of largest tumor 4.5 cm (NPI factor .9)

Nottingham Prognostic Index (NPI) of 5.9
>5.4 equal 13% overall survival rate.

after CT they will know if it is stage 4 which would give her an NPI of 7.9

5 day targeted radiation is out.

She really needs a miracle.

Thank you for your prayers

Old 02-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Excommunicated

Fireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girlFireberry is a rotten little girl
Oh, my Brother I will come to Corpus this weekend if there is anything I can do.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Doof Babe

redhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographic
Quote:
My wife Jenny got the results of her biopsy Friday. She has cancer in her left breast and under her arm. They are going to do a PET scan to determine how far it has metastasized. Please pray the PET scan shows no further metastasization and the Comforter be with her.
I am new to this site, but have experience with breast cancer. I was diagnosed over 10 years ago, when I was 38. I had a mastectomy, and I'm living a wonderful..happy life. Everybody's experience with cancer is different... but the most important thing that I learned is that you can cure cancer. The treatments suck a little, but THERE IS LIFE AFTER CANCER!!!!!!! Try to keep your head up. It gets better....I promise. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Griffin

Old 02-04-2009, 10:34 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Thanks Jeb, only thing I know that will help is prayer. She is coming up to Houston Friday after the CT scan. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful, 50-75 and sunny. I need to think of something she would like to do outside.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Doof Babe

redhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographicredhead is not in AOL's target demographic
Ok....as I was writing my post.... you posted some more details about her results.....Obviously, it's serious. Modern medicine is awesome. They are making advances every day. I don't minimize your concern, but maximize your hope. You can beat this!!!!!! Feel free to contact me for ANYTHING!!!!!!

Griffin

Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Doof Babe

P.S. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS!!!!!!

Griffin

Old 02-04-2009, 11:02 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I will keep her in my prayers and you too.

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Jenny got some numbers today.
grade 3 + stage 2 + size of largest tumor 4.5 cm (NPI factor .9)

Nottingham Prognostic Index (NPI) of 5.9
>5.4 equal 13% overall survival rate.

after CT they will know if it is stage 4 which would give her an NPI of 7.9

5 day targeted radiation is out.

She really needs a miracle.

Thank you for your prayers
Steve, I'll be happy to pass along the number of the administrator of the cancer clinic in Greenwood, MS that my mother has been at for the past year if you are interested. She's almost beaten stage IV metastatic liver cancer which doesn't happen very often. The doctor there specializes in combining multiple therapies along with importing in all kinds of non-FDA approved medications that have high success rates in Europe, etc.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Prayers from Amy and I - we wish you both the very best.

Jay
Old 02-05-2009, 05:57 AM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Continued prayers Steve.

Engine by Otto.