Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Seats, Saddles, Pillions, Backrests, Luggage Racks & Paks
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
So far, I like it alot. After a few miles it seems to warm up and conform. I still don't know about the long haul but I like the seat. I got the back rest and the infinite adjust is great.
I think I have found what I have been looking for.
Thanks, Nines.
I thought you would be to much a soft ass, to like this site. I can be wrong.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
I thought you would be to much a soft ass, to like this site. I can be wrong.
I am no Daisy.
Not only can you be wrong, I have noticed you are wrong quite often.
Why are you crowdin me?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Crowding you? Now I think your a pansy again.

It was a joke. Don't be a little girl.

Crowding you? Its a forum. More you post, the more I am gonna reply.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Hand Wringer

FinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFinalBags has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
There you go again, Francis.
You can shore dish it out, but can't take it worth a shit.
Puss.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Excommunicated

WTF are you talking about? Pick on me for something all you want. Insult this or that. I could not, care less.

I am still trying to figure out what this crowding means.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:00 PM
Hand Wringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
Crowding you? Now I think your a pansy again.

It was a joke. Don't be a little girl.

Crowding you? Its a forum. More you post, the more I am gonna reply.
This is what I'm talking about.
And the soft ass comment.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Hand Wringer

Peace, out.

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Excommunicated

Ok, but how am I not able to take it back? You havie not insulted me yet. See you need to insult me, then I through a fit and act like a little girl, and acuse you fo crowding me. Then you come back and say, I can dish it out but not take it.

Let start over.

Your a pansy.

Now insult me.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Excommunicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBags View Post
Peace, out.
I live out in the country.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Hand Wringer

All bark and no bite, Napoleon.
How's that, Junior?

*Sensitive at all times.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Excommunicated

Ever see American Dad on fox? Nows where I do the little alien, and turn around in cirlcles and scream.

No you can make your accusation.

I really feel like were getting somewhere. A break through.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Excommunicated

Now is where you tell me, I can dish it out, but not take it. I can PM you your lines, if your not comfortable about a public discussion.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

genoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sockgenoway doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody218 View Post
I found a really, really good deal on a barely used Corbin Dual Tour seat for the Ultra.

I hope my ass likes it!

Prior to finding the Corbin, I called the nice folks at Mustang to inquire whether the wide solo seats sat as high as the one-piece touring seats. I was told that every Mustang seat is thicker than stock, the solo seat sits as high as the one-piece seat.
Don't do it! Or you will be condemned to the fate of the other Corbin owners, who bite their tongue and say it is great because they paid too much for a pretty but uncomfortable seat.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Excommunicated

That would be funny, but I actually do like mine. But now I don't know.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Shooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withShooter is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Love my corbin 1,000 miles in 17 hours and the only thing that didn't hurt was my ass.

[/CENTER]

"East Coast Irregulars"