Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:03 AM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Moron goes camping

This is so far beyond being a Doof, this is a guy that we will read about some day.......................

Here's a little lesson in how not to do things which seems to totally escape some people. I'd love to see how the trip ended up but I feel confident he ended up in a ravine somewhere wondering why bad things seems to always happen to him.

He must rank in the top 3% of the "mentally-challenged" scale.

He's hooked up and ready to fly!! It's amazing how the extra weight really smoothed out the ride in the truck. He did have to air up the rear tires a bit (around 160 psi)

He added some heavy-duty chain for extra support on the tailgate (note that he used the "Heavy-Duty 'S' hooks to attach the chain) He also paid-up for some BIG 5/16 sheet metal screws to attach the frame to the tailgate. Yeah, he knows it's overkill, but he didn't want the possibility of having an accident.

Much of his time was spent on his front porch whittling down that MASSIVE 4x4 board to fit precisely into the ball mount receiver. Also note that he used a 14" piece of 1x4 to help distribute the load more evenly--"YOU CAN"T BE TOO SAFE, YOU KNOW!!". " It cost a little more, but you just can't be too safe when pulling a trailer of this magnitude !!".

Like they say............... you can't fix stupid...............

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milkdynageno stays crunchy even in milk

Cloudrider 2010
Former Original Doof
Creator of the 43 & 7 hand signs...
Original Cat Herder KC.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Mostly harmless

Majic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steakMajic probably grills a mean steak
Quote:
Originally Posted by racindude View Post
This is so far beyond being a Doof, this is a guy that we will read about some day.......................
Yep, future recipient of the Darwin Award.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:38 AM
RedBeard

I used to tow a 4000 pound inboard with my VW Beetle. No problem.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Banned

sonoffatboy has failed to amuse us
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
I used to tow a 4000 pound inboard with my VW Beetle. No problem.
yeah maybe over a cliff...
Old 05-17-2007, 12:10 PM
RedBeard

I really did it. Once. For 6 miles. Had to get the thing moved immediately, and I was at a barn in the sticks with no one around.

Grabbed a 5 foot piece of 1x3 channel iron, drilled a hole for the hitch ball and another for a bolt through the bumper and channel, then chained up the other end of the channel under the body pan. Drove in first gear all the way, but I got it there.

Doof proof?
Old 05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It's nit-wit's like this that keep me busy!!!

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
8-Ball

Do keep us posted on this guy.... I want to know when and IF he returns... little things that happened on his trip, you know, the usual...
Old 05-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Pictures. We'll need a lot of pictures too. Like how far can that camper fit up inside that little SUV?

Meng

TKWSV

Old 05-17-2007, 12:36 PM
David III

I see stuff like that on I-70 about once a week. Something like that will probably be the last thing I ever see since it will come apart and crush me.
Then, the driver will wonder how it "broke" while the police give my body a ticket for being in the middle of the highway.
I like the guys here who hook up a gooseneck to a pickup and then pull some kind of fishing boat behind that -- and then pass people like they are in their pickup with nothing out back.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:43 PM
R.I.P.
just sayin'

racindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withracindude is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
yup, we ride our 2 wheelers out there with these kind of fools................

Help save a life, become a donor marrow.org

Old 05-17-2007, 03:53 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
We towed a vw across town 4 mi at 5:00am with a triumph 750.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 05-17-2007, 04:00 PM
keeper of 43 tunes

buzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbuzzingstrings is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
WOW! All of a sudden, I dont feel so stupid anymore!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Give me my Lays Beaver!

Biker Bry has failed to amuse us
Yeah...

And...

What's yer point?

That's so darned creative!

Old 05-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Yes, they are Real.......

harleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sockharleyjsb doesn't need a tube sock
How in the Hell did you get them pictures of my truck and camper...........

Keeper Of The Toast
2006 Post Whore Of The Year

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS........