Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > Eureka Springs Doofapalooza '09
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
How has the picture of Unchained or anyone else drinking Slivowitz

I am writing right now to my family in Serbia and wanted to show them how much the local beverage was appreciated by Doofs...

These folks take a lot of pride making that stuff. Every family makes Slivowitz. The 'still goes from house to house, and that's where usually the rest of the village is. Whoever has the still is hosting. You just have to follow your nose to find out where that is.
My Dad and grandfather had really good noses...

I'll look for a picture later. So if you have anything with the bottle, please post or PM or whatever.

Thanks.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Last week, after ES, out of the blue, a guy at work started talking about Slivowitz!
Seems they used to make pledges in their Fraternity drink a shot for each signature they got on their paddle, or something.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:14 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
this is all I have-that's NY time btw.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02879 (Large).jpg (63.6 KB, 98 views)
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 06-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My Dad's folks were Serbian....my mom won't let me bring Slivo into her house anymore, it gets Dad & I into trouble.

The drink my Dad's Uncles used to brew was Kushkavatz...or something, I think!
Old 06-27-2009, 11:41 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I have one that I snagged. I think it was one of Red Rider's pics......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1753.jpg (89.7 KB, 89 views)

Old 06-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Heidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowHeidi has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
Last week, after ES, out of the blue, a guy at work started talking about Slivowitz!
Seems they used to make pledges in their Fraternity drink a shot for each signature they got on their paddle, or something.
Well, I don't understand what that means, but Larry will be back on Sunday and can translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dog View Post
My Dad's folks were Serbian....my mom won't let me bring Slivo into her house anymore, it gets Dad & I into trouble.

The drink my Dad's Uncles used to brew was Kushkavatz...or something, I think!
That makes you 1/2 Serbian too, just like me! It's Kruskovac, and is made from pears. When you mix that with Slivowitz, you have Julishka! And yep, that can bring you in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
That's the one I was looking for and forget who posted it. Thanks. I'm gonna make you famous in Serbia now. Because believe me, when my cousins son gets this on his computer, he's gonna print it out and the whole village is going to see it.
Possibly that make you may 1/8 Serbian too
Old 06-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
well that will be very kewl !!

It gets cold over there Cindy .... jus sayin'

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 06-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post

Let mw try that Sliv...........Glug, Glug, Glug

I've had plenty here. Gonna have to get me some back in the "Old Country"

Gonna be there again this Sept - Oct. Germany, Austria, maybe Hungary, Serbia.

Just sent my Euros today for reservations at Munchen, again, 1/2 block from the Octoberfest fairgrounds, .....stumblin' distance.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:18 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Didn't they have any of that clear stuff in the mason jars?

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 06-27-2009, 09:31 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
There was some lovely brown stuff called apple pie I think. . .it was lovely!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 06-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
That makes you 1/2 Serbian too, just like me! It's Kruskovac, and is made from pears. When you mix that with Slivowitz, you have Julishka! And yep, that can bring you in trouble...
I've had Kruskovac when I used to travel to Germany back in my Army days! The gentleman that owned one of my favorite restaurants close to our HQ would always bring a bottle by after we finished our meal to have a shot. It was good stuff

Old 06-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Keeper of Slivowitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZNOG View Post

Let mw try that Sliv...........Glug, Glug, Glug

I've had plenty here. Gonna have to get me some back in the "Old Country"

Gonna be there again this Sept - Oct. Germany, Austria, maybe Hungary, Serbia.

Just sent my Euros today for reservations at Munchen, again, 1/2 block from the Octoberfest fairgrounds, .....stumblin' distance.
Sweet. I would love to hear more about it. What's your connection to Serbia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
No, that's a Hillbilly thang...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
I've had Kruskovac when I used to travel to Germany back in my Army days! The gentleman that owned one of my favorite restaurants close to our HQ would always bring a bottle by after we finished our meal to have a shot. It was good stuff
Yep, that's what people do there. I have to admit that I'm pretty proud of my ancestors...really good people who know within their humble hard working lives how to live.

When you don't sit down with them and eat and dring, that's considered rude. When I was there last year I had to go from one house to the next. I was full like a tick, and still had to eat and drink...oh man, it was tuff!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:03 AM
R.I.P.
<--- Captain Itch!

Red Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowRed Rider has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Unchained already posted up the one I took. Saves me the trouble of logging off my wife's laptop and logging into mine.

'Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.' - William Penn

I want to live and ride free, unencumbered by all but God's love.
'06' FLSTNI, $43 per gallon!

Old 06-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Northeastern Doofdom

silent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the sucksilent1 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gunworks View Post
I am writing right now to my family in Serbia and wanted to show them how much the local beverage was appreciated by Doofs...

These folks take a lot of pride making that stuff. Every family makes Slivowitz. The 'still goes from house to house, and that's where usually the rest of the village is. Whoever has the still is hosting. You just have to follow your nose to find out where that is.
My Dad and grandfather had really good noses...

I'll look for a picture later. So if you have anything with the bottle, please post or PM or whatever.

Thanks.
I admit that I thought it wasn't going to be good when you gave it to me. I was wrong; it was great, and had a good aftertaste too!

Old 06-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Just an Excitable Boy

Last Cigar Smoked: Ashton Virgin Sun Crown
OZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withOZNOG is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Today is a historically notable day in Serbian history. Austria, Germany, Hungary and most of the developed world too.

Murders, bombing led to events starting WWI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_in_Sarajevo

http://net.lib.byu.edu/estu/wwi/comment/sarajevo.html

Tags
ES Pics