Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Touring Discussion
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 10-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Casaba

nice shoes...

bitch
Old 10-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Great looking bike Craig! Did I mention that I really like that color?

Old 10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
8-Ball

Holy crap...

Bet you didn't tell them about the parking lot bump...

Did they throw in the shoes...

Good lookin' scoot... you are man in transition...
Old 10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Thanx everybody. I'm very happy with the new bike. Put 450 miles on it phrom yesterday morning until I got home today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
Great looking bike Craig! Did I mention that I really like that color?
Thanx Billy. Did I mention that I really really like your bike as well?
Old 10-05-2008, 08:06 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
You got to lose the Chuck Taylors now, doesn't look right with the Geritol ride.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Buster Browns instead?
Old 10-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Something is wrong with your timing cover.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Swiss Guard

Looks phairly neutral to me
Old 10-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Oh yeah.......

Awesome phreakin' bike, phreak!

Old 10-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Swiss Guard

Yeah, so phar it's shocked a lot of people at work too.

Hope my boss doesn't think she's over paying me.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
I have a bad habit.

Whenever I take a bike to the dealer to get it phixxxed, it comes back as a bigger bike.

Really hope it don't need to get this one phixxxed.

Nice porch!

You have to do something about the tennis shoes now. They clash.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Swiss Guard

It is a nice porch!!

Shoes match the chicken.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
pairofnines

Phreak:

Nice bike and you accessorized it nicely with the huge grin you were wearing when you showed up to join the group this weekend>

This old man is proud for you and I know you are going to enjoy it>

You do know you owe the lady of the house big time for that little present>

It was good to finally meet you in person after all these years>:
Old 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Swiss Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairofnines View Post
Phreak:

Nice bike and you accessorized it nicely with the huge grin you were wearing when you showed up to join the group this weekend>

This old man is proud for you and I know you are going to enjoy it>

You do know you owe the lady of the house big time for that little present>

It was good to finally meet you in person after all these years>:
YES SIR!!!

I am well aware of what I owe my darling wife. I will be paying phor her gracious gesture phor years to come.