Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > Doofapaloozas > VukFest '07
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

View Poll Results: View Poll Results: Reservations for VukFest '07
I'm in at the Marriott.. 5 23.81%
I'm in at the Holiday Inn in Xenia.. 1 4.76%
I prefer to "rough it" at the Knights Inn in Xenia 1 4.76%
Just who do you think you are making hotel arrangements anyway?? 7 33.33%
I'm waiting for the last minute and may never post in this thread 3 14.29%
Tentatively tentative.. 4 19.05%
swmnkdinthervr 4 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2007, 06:43 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Just booked us into the Marriott. Let the games begin.

Who's bringing the Crisco? I have the cattle prods and the pig mask.
Got our room...(yea we're gonna spend the night rather than ride "deer alley" home!!!

We're boring...we're only bringin' Mazola oil and the Twister game...

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Last edited by swmnkdinthervr; 07-23-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Lost, and not found

SIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withSIMPLYCONFUSED is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Got our room...(yea we're gonna spend the night rather than ride "deer alley" home!!!

We're boring...we're only bringin' Mazola oil and the Twister game...

I'm thinkin I might get a room for Sat. night also, go home early Sun. morning.

As for snacks, I could bring some tree bark chips & moose dung dip, that's always a favorite at my cook outs. Anyone interested?
Old 07-24-2007, 07:13 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRANER View Post
I'm thinkin I might get a room for Sat. night also, go home early Sun. morning.

As for snacks, I could bring some tree bark chips & moose dung dip, that's always a favorite at my cook outs. Anyone interested?
I have few very large trees in the Backyard that you can "hang out" in.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
What's with all this namby-pamby 'got a hotel room' stuff?
Ain't anybody gonna be 'roughin' it?

...right, like this would be the first time any of you DooFs woke up in the middle of a field?

...the only difference this time will be ya won't have a gAZINTa-looking woman passed out next to ya.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
What's with all this namby-pamby 'got a hotel room' stuff?
Ain't anybody gonna be 'roughin' it?
My idea of roughing it is having to walk to the ice machine.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Baalz

I can't see why nobody wants to camp out.

Dave has this beautiful lot next to his pad with ample camping available.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
I can't see why nobody wants to camp out.

Dave has this beautiful lot next to his pad with ample camping available.

Restroom facilities...
...and a smorgasbord ifin' your hunger for a midnight snack.
...what DooF could ask for more?
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 07-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Baalz

Liquor and wine store to boot!
Old 08-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
is it too late yet ???
Old 08-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Baalz

I hear that Grayrider has an extra pillow.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:52 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 475wildey View Post
is it too late yet ???
Not yet.
Keep waiting.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:13 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Call the reservation desk on the 19th. They have special rates that day.

Meng

TKWSV