Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Let Us Know About Upcoming Rides and Events > Northeast
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Northeast Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia

View Poll Results: Best time for MD 43 Ride - Please vote for one in each category.
Weekday 7 30.43%
Weekend 17 73.91%
April 5 21.74%
May 15 65.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2007, 05:50 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Somebody say the 80's...........

man-o-man, my head hurts thinking about it.....

http://www.fastdump.net/250079-Jim%2...ersion%20).wma
Old 04-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
I'm game for either date, April or May.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Livin Life

darrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suckdarrell can happily embrace the suck
Just checked, April the 43rd falls on a Sunday. So that wouldn't work for Geeze?

Old 04-08-2007, 06:59 AM
tiny

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuente Short Story
GPO03Fatboy has failed to amuse us
May works for me (anything but the 13th).

2009 XR1200
Fast Orange
Tweaked a touch

It's ofishul! I'm 43!!
Old 04-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell View Post
Just checked, April the 43rd falls on a Sunday. So that wouldn't work for Geeze?
It just might. What day is it?

Meng

TKWSV

Old 04-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
April 25, 26 27, 30, May 1 and 4 look good for me.

Meng

TKWSV

Old 04-08-2007, 07:34 AM
Livin Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPO03Fatboy View Post
May works for me (anything but the 13th).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
April 25, 26 27, 30, May 1 and 4 look good for me.

Well that rules out April the 43rd.

That's May 13th for you mathmatically challanged Doofs

As of today, I'm still available on, lets see here.....

Ummmmm......

Well....

Carry the one.......

no, no, no......

Ummmm.....

.....Any day, considering it's between the 8th of April and the 7th of April 2008

Old 04-08-2007, 08:14 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
I'm available this spring/summer sometime....

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 04-08-2007, 09:22 AM
BANNED

SeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographicSeDeluxe is not in AOL's target demographic
Lets see if we can make this happen......post a date

it even looks fast
Old 04-08-2007, 09:50 AM
2006FLSTNI

Guys I have to do this before May 4th -- Im having My C-5 and C-6 Disk removed on that date -- Needless to say Im rather scared but it's better than living with my left arm totally NUMB and the pain I have had for the last year and a half -- If it's possible to do this then or say after the 2nd week in June Im all for it -- I understand if it cant be done then -- If not Im there in DOOF SPIRIT.

Peace
Dan
Old 04-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Livin Life

APRIL 25

Alright, I say April 25th is the reunion day.

Any problems with that?

Dan can make it, Steve can make it, I can make it, I know Scabby can make it (Just cause he ain't got nothin else to do )

Any objections?

Better ideas?

If not, LET'S DO IT!

Old 04-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Double D

My name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMy name is Doug looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm not good for the 25th. Would be better on a weekend for me.

aka ZoomieDog aka Gruntnutz aka FIXER OF MIKE'S BIKE....PROVEN

05 Chopper Blue/Brilliant Silver Springer Classic
V&H exhaust

98" RevPerf BB kit
37g cam's
DTT ignition
CNC'd heads
Mik 42 carb
LMR-2 oil spring

Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com

Last edited by My name is Doug; 04-08-2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 04:59 PM
pairofnines

Quote:

Any problems with that?

Dan can make it, Steve can make it, I can make it, I know Scabby can make it (Just cause he ain't got nothin else to do )

Any objections?

Better ideas?

If not, LET'S DO IT!
You know it may be to late in the season for Scabby to wear his woolies.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Permanently Pissy

billymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withbillymac is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
April 25th is in the middle of the work week. Needs to be on a weekend.

2010 Ultra Classic, Sunglow Red
Curb Feelers and Pine Scent Air Freshener
Yammy TTR-230 Just for fun...

Old 04-08-2007, 07:59 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:

Any problems with that?

Any objections?

Better ideas?

If not, LET'S DO IT!
Objection...4-5 Delinquents can't do the middle of the week...better idea...weekend

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788