Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > Sports
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Sports Talk about your team(s) here.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Turd Wrangler

APDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suck
Let the turning left begin!!!

Nascar, Nascar, Nascar starts Saturday! I can't wait!!

60% of the time it works every time.

I can't complain, sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Breaker of Stuff

Last Cigar Smoked: 601 La Bomba
Bone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBone Stockman has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Just dump a bag of Skittles into the commode & flush.

Same thing.

Make Doof Clenas Fun Again (MDCFA)

Old 02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
I admire your enthusiasm. NASCAR does nothing for me. Too sterile.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 02-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Known Associate

susqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube socksusqy doesn't need a tube sock
I still like em. It's quite a blast, especially in person. Mark Martin is the man.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Turd Wrangler

APDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suckAPDBagger can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post

Same thing.
That just hurts.

60% of the time it works every time.

I can't complain, sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:44 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll be a fan again when Billy Bob and Bubba can enter a "STOCK" car, and take away some of the frappin rules.

It should be about the best driver... if the car will get airborn over 200mph, it should be about the guy that has enough control to keep it at 199 and win.

Richard Petty was the king for a reason.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:57 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyMan View Post
I'll be a fan again when Billy Bob and Bubba can enter a "STOCK" car, and take away some of the frappin rules.

Richard Petty was the king for a reason.
Was hell, still is.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Razor

griffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sockgriffin doesn't need a tube sock
I have always been a race car fan.all the way back to yellowbelly drag stip,green valley raceway and the circle drags off harry hines in big D.back then my favorite car was "snuff box" owned,built,driven by some Black guys from east dallas.I recall watching them lift the hood and tune between the races.....then I later watched richard petty and all the rest in stock car races however, between watching and seeing there is a big difference....going to texas motor speedway sitting at the 4 th turn and seeing them come across 4 abreast is something you can't explain you have to be there....like the t shirt says if I have to, you want....
Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 PM
gAZINTAs

Hodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sockHodawwg doesn't need a tube sock
I hear they are gonna take that ugly ass wing off after Daytona.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Double-D
The Mechanic

d j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowd j has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'll watch until riding season starts. Then catch a few Sat night races.

I hope a few of the new rules work out.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Queasy Rider

gasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowgasbag has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post

Same thing.

Perfect description

By the time you read this you’ve already read it.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Somewhat Bionic

Last Cigar Smoked: Hoyo De Monterrey Robusto
Big Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBig Cheese has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Matt Kenseth. Representing Cheeseheads everywhere.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!' - George Carlin

Old 02-02-2010, 11:22 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I thought N00dles told me that Daytona 500 was Valentine's weekend. That's why he can't go with me to visit my folks.

Isn't Daytona the first race of the season?

Old 02-03-2010, 07:14 AM
grapenutless

Last Cigar Smoked: none of your danged business
y2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowy2kflhr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
he was telling the truth....but the bud shootout is this saturday.

new rules, should help the racin' w00t
who's to blame in 2014?
OH THIS IS SO NOODLES FAULT
Chitty Chitty

Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 AM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
racin' withdrawals is a bummer!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788