Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Handlebars, Grips, Cables...
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 04-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Baalz

MY CLUTCH IS WORKING!!!

Warren aka VAfatboy came up from VA to my house this morning in the pouring rain, which would be at least an 1 1/2 hour drive on a nice day. Warren correctly installed the ramp with my Easy Clutch in place. Nothing seemed any different then what I had tried before except where the tabs of the retaining ring were located. But Who knows it may have just been someone knowing what they were doing vs me the Doof.

How noble was that?
How often has another Doof, or anybody else these days, gone out of their way this much to help another one? I just don't know how to thank him enough for helping me with this. Warren should get the Doof of the year award for his noble act of camaraderie.

Thanks for littlebear, talonchief and everyone else lending your support and advice.. I would even like to thank Mega for *****ing at me and 8-ball for making fun of me. Well deserved!
Old 04-15-2007, 09:58 AM
8-Ball

good on Warren.... I'm telling you, these doofs are decent folk.

Baalz, you indeed merited every bit of it... just sayin'...

Glad the bike is working again... can I be next????
Old 04-15-2007, 11:05 AM
ocifer slacky pants
Double-D

Location: Half way down the trail to hell, in a shady meadow of green
Last Cigar Smoked: Nub Dub
squish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowsquish has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
now that what i would call a friend. some one who would drive an hour and a half to help a guy out. oh wait a minute isn't that what this whole "biker" thing is all about? helping a guy out whit his scoot who needs it. that's what i thought, but mabey i've been wrong all along, mbey some one should ask the meat popsicle. i'm sure he knows the real answer.

CAUTION! You have entered a Harley based forum. Apply a liberal amount of BS repellent to skin before reading anything by anybody.

Old 04-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Truth is....I saw how clean and detailed Baalz keeps his bike.

My bike is real dirty....

just sayin.....
Old 04-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Excommunicated

LittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suckLittleBear can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Truth is....I saw how clean and detailed Baalz keeps his bike.

My bike is real dirty....

just sayin.....
Yea, chrome don't get you home, and neither does clean.
Good Job Warren. Now go find a prospect to wash your bike.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
MY CLUTCH IS WORKING!!!

Warren aka VAfatboy came up from VA to my house this morning in the pouring rain, which would be at least an 1 1/2 hour drive on a nice day. Warren correctly installed the ramp with my Easy Clutch in place. Nothing seemed any different then what I had tried before except where the tabs of the retaining ring were located. But Who knows it may have just been someone knowing what they were doing vs me the Doof.

How noble was that?
How often has another Doof, or anybody else these days, gone out of their way this much to help another one? I just don't know how to thank him enough for helping me with this. Warren should get the Doof of the year award for his noble act of camaraderie.

Thanks for littlebear, talonchief and everyone else lending your support and advice.. I would even like to thank Mega for *****ing at me and 8-ball for making fun of me. Well deserved!

I was just busting your Baalz in the earlier post.

I could feel the frustration in your posts yesterday. Felt that a new set of eyes on things might help.

It was my pleasure to come up and help out. We really didn't do anything but start from the beginning and it worked itself out. The only regret is the monsoon and I didn't ride up.

It was no problem.
Old 04-15-2007, 02:11 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

hornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowhornrocker has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Baalz, glad your ride's all squared away now!

vafatboy - that's what IT is all about, very cool.

Mark

Old 04-15-2007, 03:29 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
VAFATBOY,

You're an example to us all.

Engine by Otto.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:08 PM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Thorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sockThorns doesn't need a tube sock
Them Virginia boys are good people. I looked at the picture, and was thinking if Baalz got trans fluid on the carpet.

Thorns

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms." "Gimme back, gimme back my bullets"

Old 04-16-2007, 05:03 AM
natural-born world-shaker

Location: Mobile literally and figuratively, Alabama; working in Shanghai and Germany
Last Cigar Smoked: tobacco
thedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withthedog is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache36 View Post
oh wait a minute isn't that what this whole "biker" thing is all about?
BIKERS?!? Someone say BIKERS?

You mean there's BIKERS around here??!!

Old 04-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
Them Virginia boys are good people. I looked at the picture, and was thinking if Baalz got trans fluid on the carpet.

Thorns

Hmm that does look like carpet.. But its the concrete floor of my garage. I used
the shadow/highlights in photoshop to bring out picture more clearly.