Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Specific Interest > The Arsenal
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

The Arsenal Where firearms enthusiasts gather to discuss their passion for things that go bang. Political debate is one floor down and not welcome here.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Double-D
Lone Doof

Last Cigar Smoked: Griffin
RoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milkRoadWolf stays crunchy even in milk
Starts with 4

Here's a new toy! Grew up shooting guns as one of 3 or 4 most regular activities. Life went this way and that, and my personal arsenal had gotten down to one sentimental shotgun my grandfather taught me to hunt rabbits with. I haven't fired a handgun in 15 years until last Saturday.

Here are a few pics of the Ruger P90 .45 that unchained recently mentioned. We got the details worked out satisfactorily and I got the gun last Thursday. It rained Saturday, so I went to the range! It's a fun gun to shoot!

There's also a pic of my first target. I wasn't too awfully embarrased given the long time w/ no practice and a new gun. Since the caliber starts with "4" I'm guessing all but maybe a couple of those shots would have earned me time for a second shot. We'll see how long it takes to get 'em back into nice little 3 inch groups (which is good enough in my non-competitive book).

(You'll notice a couple of smaller holes too if the picture is good enough. A friend had a 9mm with him. He fired a couple of rounds before we switched targets)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ruger P90 Lside.web.jpg (57.8 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg Ruger P90 Rside.web.jpg (56.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 1st practice target 9-26-09.web.jpg (51.6 KB, 63 views)

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Old 09-29-2009, 11:36 PM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
oh, hell yeah! I've got a few of Bill Sr's handguns myself. Good choice

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod
Old 09-30-2009, 12:07 AM
2005 HD FLHTi

Kfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withKfengler is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Thumbs up

...very nice!!!

Been thinking of getting this one, maybe an early Christmas present to myself!!!

I have this model!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RUGER P85 - L.jpg (64.1 KB, 60 views)

~"IF YOU CAN'T IMPROVE ON SILENCE, KEEP QUIET" ...couch Lou~

"Getting There Beats Being There"
FLHTi
* 95" by Carl from Boise Cycle
CHECK OUT MY WEBSHOT ALBUMS...

Old 09-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Hmmm...

Serg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sockSerg06 doesn't need a tube sock
Guns rule!!

Old 09-30-2009, 09:34 AM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
I'm so glad you like it!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Keeper - Awful Secret

rangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milkrangerider stays crunchy even in milk
Given that target, I think you could safely say you put a fair hurt on someone. Nice looking sidearm, too!

Have one of these and several Ruger #1s over the years; the Mark III is capable of some extremely fine accuracy for an out of the box .22 autoloader.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruger2245.jpg (12.3 KB, 38 views)

Jay
Old 09-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
15 yrs.

Aw, it's just like swimmin or ridin a bike.

Just comes back naturally.

Those targets don't stand a chance

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 09-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Double-D

huckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suckhuckinfog can happily embrace the suck
Ruger P-series automatics are well made, reliable, and contrary to a lot that's been written about them, quite accurate. I have an 89DC.

[IMG][/IMG]