Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Double-D

Taz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Meet Mia

I would like to share our newest edition to our family. She is the most precious baby chihuahua in the world............I love her! Her name is Mia and also meet Gilbert...he is going to be 11 this year. I am totally bragging like a proud mama!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 020.jpg (67.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (65.5 KB, 45 views)

Old 09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
awwwwwhh

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?
Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

ms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glassesms_tapestry looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
They are just precious!

High Priestess of the Cloudriders
Old 09-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My mom used to have one just like that. His name was Bruno.

He loved boogers.

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Your in for a lot of good memories with that cutie,

Master of Contemplation
Old 09-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Double-D

Taz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withTaz is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_tapestry View Post
They are just precious!
I am holding her right now.........I can't seem to put her down and Gilbert is being great with her. He has a new friend now!

Old 09-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Executive Vice President
D.F.F.D

Last Cigar Smoked: Romeo y Julieta Churchill
BillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBillyB has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I can vouch for Mia's preciousness. It's just been hard for me to get her away from Taz for more than a minute..haha

Old 09-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
What's the cat think?

Old 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhast View Post
What's the cat think?
Cats can think?

I lurv the puppy, I lurv dogs.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard

Old 09-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Swiss Guard

phreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suckphreak can happily embrace the suck
Nice! I want our next dog to be a bit smaller.

I'm thinking Boston Terrier
Old 09-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Same as it ever was.

duhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygieneduhast seems to have excellent oral hygiene
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTed View Post
Cats can think?

I lurv the puppy, I lurv dogs.
My cats think. I've got one, Bobo, a black shorthair that knows doorknobs open doors, and taught himself to pee in the toilet. Doesn't flush though....

Old 09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Double-D

DaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milkDaSkip stays crunchy even in milk
I'll have to be extra gentle...................

Ich bin Sven Hoek.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
She's a cute little puppy. How old is she?

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Dang, Mia's not but a little handful! She makes Gilbert look big.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Doof Clenas Member

IRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suckIRONMAN can happily embrace the suck
Um....excuse me......Where did that biker forum go?????