Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 02-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Soul Brother No. 1

Robo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
Shhhh, my dollar store never runs out.

Gotta meet the high demand for the Steelers fans, gotcha!

Sherlyn Popelka, Arrested, Underage Drinking, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Warrant
Old 02-11-2012, 10:29 AM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
If you're referring to me, um... I'd really love to give you the credit for that, but um... Nope, can't...
<Sam Elliott>It's not about you, Wyatt!</Sam Elliott>

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGlide View Post
I had you turned brown and everything, too....

Quote:
If you're referring to me, um... I'd really love to give you the credit for that, but um... Nope, can't...
You mean you're gonna STAY that color???

+_"-'$"$"_"""'_'-'_43'_'_'-'_'>"_''-'_'>">"_'_'

Sent from my Droid w reinstall #7.

And Sherlyn Popelka of Sweden is a fugitive from justice for DUI, Aggravated Assault, and other crimes.

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Soul Brother No. 1

Robo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sockRobo doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesFan View Post
You mean you're gonna STAY that color?
As my son says, "Allie (his sister), see, we're light tan. And Daddy, he's brown. I don't think we'll ever be brown, but Daddy, he has to be brown, I think..."

Sherlyn Popelka, Arrested, Underage Drinking, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Warrant
Old 02-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Double-D, MLA III, CLS

BluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBluesFan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thinking kids are good kids.

Till they think they won't get caught. Then, later, they'll think about what thry did wrong and think of a new way to outsmart us.

+_"-'$"$"_"""'_'-'_43'_'_'-'_'>"_''-'_'>">"_'_'

Sent from my Droid w reinstall #7.

And Sherlyn Popelka of Sweden is a fugitive from justice for DUI, Aggravated Assault, and other crimes.

Oil, heat, vibration and noise.

At work, oil analysis, thermography, vibration analysis, and ultrasonics.

At play, Harley.

Same same, right?

Only 43 more states to go!

Remember, never make a straight on a left hand bridge.

It WILL leave a mark.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Good Colorado Cigar
Git Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milkGit Real stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
See?!? At least someone actually cares!
He doesn't care. Just has banjo music plans for ya!!!!

Gonna be riding past the FL 43 on March 8 for the 4th annual Git 'n' Benny Key West tour. Might work out.....

Sherlyn Popelka, DUI, Aggravated Assault, Fugitive, Golf A clearinghouse for Sherlyn Popelka information. After running down one of our own (Gordito), she fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonChief View Post
US301 is FL43 down near Tampa, IIRC. There's a post w/ an officious response from the FL DOT on here somewhere.

Sent from somewhere

Quote:
So, you're where it is?
Wave or somethin'.
I'm about 6-7 hours north of there. It is not signed as FL 43, as according to FL DOT the US 301 designation takes precedence.

Sent from somewhere
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O War Ruination
GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I fly in on 3/8, teach on 3/9-10 and fly home on the 10th. Dinner the 8th or 9th might be an option. I'll have a car, so I can meet you in the middle also.
That shouldn't be a problem.

However....there ain't much "in the middle" except wetlands.
Me and Momma would like a chance to head to the big city for dinner.
We'll work something out, not a problem.

Do you know where you will be staying? If your familiar with the area you may have a restaraunt in mind...if not I'll work on a list. What is you preferred cuisine?

Gettin' excited!

How people survive without motorcycles is completely beyond me.

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
-Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 02-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

GregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withGregD is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Oops, just noticed this post isn't here:
http://www.doofclenas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329

Operators are standing by...
Boss, I'm sorry.....what have I left out?

I stated my intentions, submitted a monniker, you have graciously supplied a sponser, I've a got a 43 thingy in my avatar.

What else?

"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -John Adams

Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post

I stated my intentions, submitted a monniker, you have graciously supplied a sponser, I've a got a 43 thingy in my avatar.

What else?
Rules man, rules......gotsta follow the rules.

Now, however.....it's not too late to take the purple pill.
It would be kinda like stickin' it to the man.

Besides, we don't got no stinkin' rules, we gots cookies.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:03 PM
The Other Founder
President for Life
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: PDR 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura
MegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glassesMegaGlide looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post

What else?
You didn't leave nothin' out. You done good.
But in true Doof fashion, you didn't put it in the prospect thread, which I kindly provided the link to in post number 43.

http://sherlynpopelka.net/

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

*Usual manly disclaimer applies, if applicable.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Diesel Man - DFFD

OK....got that taken care of.......so many rules....
But I'll comply....I can't wait for my 3 piece patch!..

Old 02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

dzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowdzlfitr has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Sad....just sad.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Old 02-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlfitr View Post
Sad....just sad.
That you're purple............I agree

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me