Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Classics
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Classics The Basement at its best! You may continue to post to existing threads, but please refrain from adding any new threads. Thank you !!!

Old 08-16-2007, 02:19 PM
R.I.P.
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Garytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recentlyGarytheterrible seems to have bathed recently
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinero No Mas View Post
Next time.
Oh, I misunderstood. Oh well... too.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Soooo, did Mike and Mary fly to Ohio and rent a bike or did they fly to BWI and rent a bike??
Old 08-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Baalz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafatboy View Post
Soooo, did Mike and Mary fly to Ohio and rent a bike or did they fly to BWI and rent a bike??
They are coming?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Not just another pretty face

vafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milkvafatboy stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalz View Post
They are coming?
Well, that was my question.....he hasn't been on since this morning. Could be working or ON A PLANE....just sayin....
Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM
43rd Prophet

swmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suckswmnkdinthervr can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Well, that was my question.....he hasn't been on since this morning. Could be working or ON A PLANE....just sayin....
Well...if you're right I'm gonna make you buy me a lottery ticket!

I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.
~James Madison, speech, Virginia Convention, 1788

Old 08-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
They haven't said anything to me.

She did get him a new set....and...big High-Level PowWow Confab in Xenia.

Prolly plannin' sumthin'!

...and peein' in Gray's pool.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
a.k.a. HD-LUX

EvilTwin has failed to amuse us
I'll be at this gig but you'all gotta go easy on this old man, OK? Here's the nasty story. I got the results back from my MRI this week and it ain't pretty. Ortho said that my L5/L4 disk has ruptured badly and is in danger of damaging my spinal cord. I had to look because the hospital gave me a CD with the MRI images on it. Check out how bad it has pinched off the spinal fluid. WTF?!? So I will be there Saturday but go easy on me cause I will have to get loaded up on mega painkillers just to throw a leg over the Corbin. You can't miss me, I'll be the one with the silly grin for no apparent reason.

Last edited by EvilTwin; 08-17-2007 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Clubhouse Electrician

Q-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowQ-Dog has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Chris....

Looking forward to seeing you.
That looks really nasty.

We'll take it easy on you.

Watch for the potholes with the Softail.

-Vuk
Old 08-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Bogart, you got a first class, A#1 neurosurgeon???

Don't go with anything but the best for this one...

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 PM
a.k.a. HD-LUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Bogart, you got a first class, A#1 neurosurgeon???...
What schit I got upstairs, a neurosurgeon can't fix. But I do have a nice little Morphine IV drip that attaches as a trailer to the Softail rear bumper. Potholes, what potholes?
Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Chris, PM me this doc's name and number, PLEASE.
I was told back in April by my regular doc that I have severe disc degeneration in the C4 thru C6 (I think) discs (in my neck).
I have been 'dealing' with the pain, but need to have it checked out to get an MRI and see exactly where I stand (so to speak).

Who knows, maybe we can share a hospital room after our surgeries.
I'll empty your bed pan if you empty mine.

Think we can get Hooter girls to do the sponge bathes?
You're on your own on that one if we can't.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Old 08-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
Well...if you're right I'm gonna make you buy me a lottery ticket!
I have a theory....Click here....
Old 08-17-2007, 06:57 AM
R.I.P.
Never Forget - 343

Fire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up spaceFire46 does more than just take up space
It's definite

Sorry guys, will definitely not be at the fest tomorrow.

Ride safe everyone and take lots of pics (Baalz, don't forget the pic of Ms. Vickie )....

Q, any chance your gong to the bikini event?

Old 08-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Clubhouse Electrician

Yep. B,B&B...I'm in!

You'll be missed this weekend!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:43 AM
a.k.a. HD-LUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD View Post
Chris, PM me this doc's name and number, PLEASE.
I was told back in April by my regular doc that I have severe disc degeneration in the C4 thru C6 (I think) discs (in my neck).
I have been 'dealing' with the pain, but need to have it checked out to get an MRI and see exactly where I stand (so to speak).

Who knows, maybe we can share a hospital room after our surgeries.
I'll empty your bed pan if you empty mine.

Think we can get Hooter girls to do the sponge bathes?
You're on your own on that one if we can't.
Dude, here's who I went to see. This is about the third doc I have been too. All want to cut something somewhere. But like they say, if you ask a surgeon for a solution, they will usually answer by cutting something.