Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Woody218

uckingFay owSnay

I have officially gone over the edge because of the weather. I am waiting for the guys in white coats to take me away!

I am so absofukkinglutely sick of snow I don't think I can make it until spring. Even the knowledge that we are leaving for Hawaii on Feb 3rd for two weeks brings me little comfort.

Damnfukking white shit!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
100 + here all week Woody. My power bill is gonna suck.

I wanna live forever...So far so good

Stoney61 is a Demi God

I'm not bald, it's a solar panel for a sex machine!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:28 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71baldboy View Post
Yeah but you guys have giant snakes, spiders and all other kinds of giant man eating things down there.....

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:09 PM
not Lady G, but....

route66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withroute66paul is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Pistolero DPH View Post
Yeah but you guys have giant snakes, spiders and all other kinds of giant man eating things down there.....
But there might be a few women eating things down there, also.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." (Tacitus, Roman historian 55-117 A.D.)

Original 43%er

CAT HERDER GORGE CROSSER SKYLINE

My buddy!
Old 01-13-2009, 12:31 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Bill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suckBill_76 can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by route66paul View Post
But there might be a few women eating things down there, also.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Just breakin' balls

71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk71baldboy stays crunchy even in milk
Not to mention the lil 20 ft Great whites at the local beaches...

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 01-12-2009, 03:32 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Not to mention the lil 20 ft Great whites at the local beaches...
Oh no doubt! I wouldn't even swim in a pool over there!!!

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Excommunicated

Bofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowBofinn has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
For those of you that haven't seen this link:

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php
Old 01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Woody218

Looks like you Chicago folks better get them snow shovels ready...That's the same sumbitch that got us last night.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:52 AM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bofinn View Post
For those of you that haven't seen this link:

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php
Probley should have looked at that before deciding where you wanted to live.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
You should take up skiing so you have an expensive winter hobby to go with your expensive summer hobby.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:56 PM
gAZINTa - Delinquent

Half Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glassesHalf Pint looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
You're kidding!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Just breakin' balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
You're kidding!!!
I wish i was. 107F or 42c today. The sun and heat is so intense right now and extreme bushfire danger.
We'd kill for some rain or even snow.

Stoney61 is a Demi God

Old 01-13-2009, 12:44 AM
gAZINTa-Delinquent

Last Cigar Smoked: Banana pudding after some baby back ribs
jasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowjasilva has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by unchained View Post
You're kidding!!!
He lives in the southern hemisphere(Oz), it's summer there right now.

Separated at birth? You decide
Old 01-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Snowing like mad here again today. I past the point of caring. I just shake the snow off my bald head and keep trucking...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's

Tags
dumbass, it snows in the north