Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Doof Clenas > So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh?
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

So, Ya' Wanna Be a Doof, Eh? Want to join the Doof Clenas? Sign up here to Prospect or state your intentions...

Old 09-21-2007, 10:35 AM
8-Ball

Posting up this intention for TJ Willy (New Prospect)

He posted this up down the street:

1. State your intent: Prospect

4. Rather leave this fate up to the collective. Monikurs shud be urned/appointed imho.... just sayin.

5. Check

3. Only time will tell.

11. maps.google.com is my friend.

7. As long as nobody votes for that biatch in 08 I will be happy.

7. Reminecent of my frat days.... OUCH

9. Super glue and GORILLA GLUE at the ready.

(btw... I'll sponsor you sorry ass if you are worth a shlt at cleaning bikes and actually able to find a hwy 43 in my lifetime)...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
I'll sponsor him if he can spell "Gordito" on the check right. (Berserker had trouble with that)

Just sayin'...

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet
Old 09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
8-Ball

small wonder...

This pathetic bastage has left the moniker up for assignment...

Until our esteemed Pres shows up with a better... possibly the wrong choice of words here... moniker, we'll use :blurry montage

pending proper spell check... Gordito, you have this one...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post
He posted this up down the street:

1. State your intent: Prospect

4. Rather leave this fate up to the collective. Monikurs shud be urned/appointed imho.... just sayin.

5. Check

3. Only time will tell.

11. maps.google.com is my friend.

7. As long as nobody votes for that biatch in 08 I will be happy.

9. Super glue and GORILLA GLUE at the ready.

(btw... I'll sponsor you sorry ass if you are worth a shlt at cleaning bikes and actually able to find a hwy 43 in my lifetime)...
Thanks esteemed one and so on and on....

There KTWillys posted up about ye 'ole sponsorship down the street. So you all work it out... just sayin...

AND AND AND AND and... I have three fourty-threes already staked out and a reason to go. Solo or alone... does not matter. wait... you get it......
Old 09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post

That's good...we need the dues...

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 09-21-2007, 12:23 PM
KTWillys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I'll sponsor him if he can spell "Gordito" on the check right. (Berserker had trouble with that)

Just sayin'...

Gordo's first so you better send him the check...
Old 09-21-2007, 12:59 PM
The Cisco Kid

Last Cigar Smoked: Backwoods Mild - Honey Berry
TJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTJ Willy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
sounds good - checks in the mail - Payable to "Gordido".
Old 09-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Excommunicated

Berserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girlBerserker is a rotten little girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post

Just sayin'...
Gordoroo-I just don't put that much thought in to it.