Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Riding Stories and Adventures
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 05-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
goood luck amigo...sounds like a good time....be safe...Mike and i are getten busy but are still plannen on headen your way....

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 05-18-2008, 06:42 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
goood luck amigo...sounds like a good time....be safe...Mike and i are getten busy but are still plannen on headen your way....
OK, you know you have a place to stay, that is when I get back, which won't be until 6/15. At which time I'll be home until Aug. when I head back up to Mi. to hook up with Chippy

COME ON UP MAN !!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you and Mike again, and drink some mo beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIDDY UP !!!!!!!!!!!!

States I've ridden my scoots in:

Old 05-18-2008, 06:56 AM
GrayRider

What route are you taking to MI?
Old 05-18-2008, 07:37 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayRider View Post
What route are you taking to MI?
the boring one

from Columbia I26 to I40 to I75

can you say BORING !!!

Why kind Sir do you ask ?

Old 05-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post

Dude you don't have bags. Where are you gonna keep all the clean underwear. Oh...answered my own question.
who said I wear underwear

Old 05-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Pimp Bagger

iggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suckiggy_montoya can happily embrace the suck
Comando Mikey!

Ich bin ein Doofclenas!
Ti amo doof molto
Doof Clenasの規則
"Truth is something you stumble into when you think you're going some place else." - Jerry Garcia

The road to Starbucks is Rubbed with Posers!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:09 AM
GrayRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxr4mikey View Post
the boring one

from Columbia I26 to I40 to I75

can you say BORING !!!

Why kind Sir do you ask ?
Maybe a meet up as you go through Dayton..
Old 05-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Maybe a meet up as you go through Dayton..
we're hauling the bike up to Mi in the truck ... Jan want's to go, but not on the bike, and she didn't want to go watch Woody and I rebuild the engine, and then to ES. So she is going to stay at her mom's house for a week or so, then head home while I'm off on the skooter to ND and ES.

I75 (as you know) goes right through Dayton.

We are currently planning on driving straight through from here to Toledo (her mom lives in Mi, half way between Toledo and Ann Arbor ..... Britton Mi)

I don't know what time we'll be coming through Dayton.
I don't know what time we're leaving here a week from today.

As the time gets closer and we decide what time we're leaving, I'll know about what time we'll be coming through there.

We might not have the time to hang out, we'll have our dog with us .... she's BIG, a Great Pyrenees and weighs in at 125 pounds. I think the trip will be a bit hard for her being in the back seat of the truck that long. My estimate is that it'll take us about 12-14 hours straight through. Maybe longer, stop every couple hours to let the dog out and switch drivers.

Are you far from I75 ?
We might be able to connect up for a coffee at one of the roadside Doofishul Food Palaces ?

last time I tried that with Chippy, I messed it up ...... but I have a new phone now and am more experienced

it'd be Great to meet ya ! even before ES !!!!!!!!
just in case somein should happen to my build and I don't make it ........... I can't believe I said that

Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 AM
GrayRider

Just let me know when. I'm 15 miles from Dayton.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:27 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Just let me know when. I'm 15 miles from Dayton.
OK, will do ......

Old 06-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Buffalo Hump

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDouthitt View Post
You still planin' on being here?
Yes Clint, in Aug. !!!!