Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > The Attic > Random Crap
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Random Crap I'm just sayin'.

Old 11-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Low Flow Toilets

2 - 2.5 Gallon per flush.

Could they lead to sewer line blockages?

Am now having to use a room at the Inn to take care of business and showering.

Plumber McSewer Snake guy can't be here till maybe tomorrow.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Old 11-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Smuckin' Fartass

Last Cigar Smoked: Olivia Nub Maduro
Woody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sockWoody218 doesn't need a tube sock
No shit?

Sent from my atomic powered HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Nope, lots in the car port when the POS clean out plug blew out...

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 11-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The water-saving toilet was a typical liberal nanny-state move that shows why we ought to ignore the government.

No. 1. It doesn't save any water when you have to flush it twice to get it do it's basic job.

No. 2. You have now been introduced to the side effects of not enough water going through the line.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan
Old 11-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Dirty Dirk, Canadian Doof

DAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milkDAK47 stays crunchy even in milk
'Xactley what Uncle Dinero said......

There was a time here (briefly) that is all you could buy here I even put one in the kids crapper downstairs (very briefly) handle forward for light stuff and backwards for more substantial stuff..... What a a train wreck of an experiment!!
Must not just been me, the 5 gallon thrones are back although I don't know if you would get away with it in new home construction?? I would just get my final inspection and either defeat the low flow or pitch it for a proper unit.

Dirk
Old 11-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

My low flow handles the "Load" just fine, now as for clearing the lines to the main line... ?

But this place has had many problems over the years, may be the brainless fill in person we had this summer and the property owner allowing her to watch a baby and quite possibly flushing disposable diapers down the drain.

MDCGA

To Ride is Life...

Old 11-17-2013, 11:29 AM
El Errante

thrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milkthrasher stays crunchy even in milk
Exclamation

I'm not complaining. I happened upon one that was significantly more low flow than ones I have seen here in the states. Just sayin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-09-23_15-47-14_27.jpg (23.5 KB, 41 views)

Old 11-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
How cold has it been lately. The waste line in our last house in The 'Burgh froze and ba ked up one winter.

Sent from my new space age communicator.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me

Old 11-18-2013, 09:51 AM
Scotlands Lady Doof

weebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withweebikerlass is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
This is the latest craze over here at the moment.

It keeps the drain cleaning guys in overtime.

We have so much rain here that we could keep the US flooded most of the year but now we are being brainwashed into we must save water.

Who thought up this load of crap, pun intended.

There is no life-form lower than a stalker
Old 11-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I'm not up on the pertinent codes/regs mebbe Bob or others can sort this out for me. It's been my understanding that since way back in the '80s (90s?) the 1.6 gpf was a mandate. Has that changed?
I hope it has since I will soon be buying two new toilets. I would happily buy "pre-ban" units if possible to get new.
I may get used ones....

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod

Last edited by MrSurly; 11-18-2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
1.6 is all they sell now, I still have all 2.5s.

Old 11-18-2013, 06:32 PM
Under Construction

Last Cigar Smoked: Robert Burns Blackwatch, in the '70s
TalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowTalonChief has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I put in new Kohlers over the past year or so. I'm fairly sure I could flush a small dog without issue.

All your Tapatalk be to suck
Somewhat dilapidated, yet functional, Kubota L2500
'20 Branson 3620
'18 Ram 3500 Diesel
'02 Wrangler X, 4" lift on 33 x 12.50s
Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140
Felt Nine 50
Killin' more bees than Monsanto
Old 11-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Above Average DDude

Last Cigar Smoked: A. Fuente, Curly Head
YankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sockYankeeBob doesn't need a tube sock
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSurly View Post
I'm not up on the pertinent codes/regs mebbe Bob or others can sort this out for me. It's been my understanding that since way back in the '80s (90s?) the 1.6 gpf was a mandate. Has that changed?
I hope it has since I will soon be buying two new toilets. I would happily buy "pre-ban" units if possible to get new.
I may get used ones....
Ya. Been 1.6gpf since the late 80's. You could find 3.5gpf's until mid 90's. But, selection was limited and were typically commercial.
Today's toilets flush 10 times better than their first generation predecessors. While I personally have had no problems with the toilets I have installed over the last 20 years, there are still toilets out there that can be problematic. I was very particular on the brand/style of toilet I used. I was very happy with the Kohler line that had the "Class V" flushing technology. Gerber and Mansfield were also good flushers. You won't find any 3.5 gpf units unless you go to Canada and buy them. Even there, I'm not sure if you still can.
Stay away from any toilet that has "washout" flushing. Look for the "siphon-jet" type of flush. Pressure assist toilets will flush well too (when working properly), but the mechanisms can be problematic.
Any home built in the last 20 or perhaps even 30 years will have pvc or abs drainage piping, which are both smooth bore. As long as the piping was installed with proper pitch (1/4" per foot. No more, no less), and the piping has MAINTAINED that proper pitch, you shouldn't have any problems with your 1.6gpf toilet.
My septic tank is 160 feet from my house and in the 18 years I have lived here, not once have I had a problem with my drains clogging.
Flush twice if you have to, don't flush butt wipes, tampons, paper towels, etc. down the toilet. ONLY bodily fluids, chunks and toilet paper are to be flushed down the drain. I don't care WHAT the wipe package says.

Sh!t doesn't stink unless ya' poke it!

Deut 23:12-13 (How to sh!t in the woods)
Old 11-18-2013, 08:02 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Who needs a toilet?

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[
Old 11-18-2013, 10:44 PM
gAZINTAs

lil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowlil Pistolero DPH has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel! View Post
Who needs a toilet?

omg! Bwahahahahaha

"Before you begin to give someone a piece of your mind, consider carefully whether you can spare any."
A. unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by why_me View Post
My intentions were honorable.
I can't wait to dishonor my intentions.