Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Motorcycle Categories > Test Rides and Reviews
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Test Rides and Reviews If you've gone out and ridden it... let us know your thoughts...

Old 10-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Hangaround

detailer57 has failed to amuse us
08 Screamin Eagle 110" dyna

Road one at the dealers open house.
What a dissapointment. I ride an 07 FXD with a stage one, race tuner etc and it had more balls then the 110". I was told that the de-tuned it. I find that hard to believe since they want you to buy one of these $28,000 bikes.

My friend rode the the same thing in the softtail and said it was just as bad.

I will keep my $12,000 dyna, put some cams in it and just ride it.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:11 AM
GrayRider

Shame that they cost so much, and then you have to pump more money in it to get it to run up to it's potential.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I saw a '08 SE Ultra in White/Silver and it was beautiful. Didn't get to ride it, though...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's
Old 10-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Magyarorszag

475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with475wildey is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Maybe all that chrome was weighing it down?

After reading the nightmares of CVO owners over at cvoharley.com, I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with an '07 or '08 CVO bike. Plus, you spend all that money on a "factory custom" and you still don't have anything special. I'd much rather buy a new bike and dress it out the way I want it. But that's just me.
Nawwww I would never do that...................................
thus the 113 cuin 125hp 125 ft tq. flhti
Old 11-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Doof Cadet

Last Cigar Smoked: don't smoke no friggin ceegars
knuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sockknuckleheader- doesn't need a tube sock
should i say it

Harley is in bizness to seperate customers from as much cash as they can.

If you happen to be a somwhat smart shopper, you stand a better chance of getting the good deal.

I've not seen all the bad concerning the CVO's. Guess it shouldn't surprise us.

Like the other fella says, get the basic platform, then build on it.

Buy the way, those leather jackets etc. sholud not cost so much as they're made in China.
See, they will not pass the lower cost of manufacturing onto the consumer.

You will pay the premium price and they will get the maximum profit.
You can hear me rant about trade treaties at the appropiate forum.

Doofbag Fer EverI smell Fish
Old 11-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Just plain Doof

rk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suckrk custom can happily embrace the suck
sad to hear but I'm not supprised

Psalm 23:4 and the Second Amendment are enough for me.

If you have issue with anything in this post. You can address this by opening a dos prompt and typing
cd C:/
and then type
format C:

What you looking for?