Doof Clenas Forum & Collective

Go Back   The Doof Clenas Motorcycle Collective > Tech Talk > Riders Clothing, Gear, Helmets, etc.
CHALLENGE COINS, PATCHES, TIMER COVERS, HATS, T-SHIRTS IN STOCK NOW - Click on the "Doof Wares" link on the menu bar... ------------------------------ Current Homeland Diaper Rash Level: Light Pink - Chafed, yet faintly amusing ------------------------------ Lady G's Doofishul Theme for August is: Redheads ------------------------------ LISTEN TO OUR NOT QUITE FINISHED THEME SONG... CLICK HERE!... THANKS, BUZZ!!!!

Old 06-10-2007, 07:53 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
I've only worn it a few times and the longest ride was 50 miles so it's difficult to say much.

It's still loud in there so I need ear plugs with the helmet. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I'm pretty sure I could wear it all day.

I wore it 50 miles in the pouring rain through stop and go traffic. Temp was in the low 60's. With rain gear and the helmet I could have gone all day. Either my glasses or the visor fogged when stopped so I needed to lift the visor a little.

Engine by Otto.
Old 06-10-2007, 08:10 PM
The Molenator

CDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glassesCDouthitt looks handsome even in Groucho glasses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMiller View Post
I've only worn it a few times and the longest ride was 50 miles so it's difficult to say much.

It's still loud in there so I need ear plugs with the helmet. It doesn't feel heavy at all. I'm pretty sure I could wear it all day.

I wore it 50 miles in the pouring rain through stop and go traffic. Temp was in the low 60's. With rain gear and the helmet I could have gone all day. Either my glasses or the visor fogged when stopped so I needed to lift the visor a little.
Are you using the clear visor, or a tinted one...the clear should be a no-fog...or at least hard to fog (mine only fogs up when the temp is around 50 or below).

Clint
Bikeless

I'm a Doof, and Damn Proud of it!

Old 06-10-2007, 08:24 PM
GazintA

TerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milkTerryMiller stays crunchy even in milk
Clear, that's why I think it could have been my glasses. It might have been colder that day too. I know it wasn't in the 40's though.

I do know I'll never ride for any distance in the rain without it again.

Engine by Otto.